This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuGgEr View Post

one more thing regarding this matter amanda which we need to clarify..

example: I'm a new viceroy and just recently wear my orange slayers orb and i enter pvp like sengolia. for sure i will lose honors and more death means more lose of honor will i get demoted to elector? and i wont be able to use my orange slayers orb which needs the VICEROY rank..

P.S.

Please try to train some of your moderators to ask staffs regarding matters that are being asked by players before they answer because they answer the Question or Solve it in just answering it in their way.

TNX CHEARS
    FYI, this matter was already forwarded to a GM before Amanda even posted in the thread.
    Train us? Fool! My legacy was born in the 12th Century!
    If you don't like the way I do things, then feel free to PM R2CS_Pat to get me removed.
    I couldn't care less about being a Mod or not.
    I'll still treat you the same way I did then and now.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
      Thx for letting us know Amanda u know ur the best, Lol hey hugger some mods just think they know best and need to get spanked.>>
      Did you just try to insult some mods?
      Spanked? Well that's a thank you for some of the mods here, who spend their time helping people as best as they could.
      That's very kind of you.

Useless
      ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
      Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Guys if you want to argue about something then argue in a peaceful way. People will feel more pleased to respond and if you are not satisfied about something then go and personally message the gm not complaining about the mod which will not solve anything. Just chill out and relax.
        My Bug Fixer :
        My Reference Buddie :
        :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
        ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

since this 'bug' was fixed so so long after the game had already been released, it CAN'T BE CALLED A BUG.

this is a very new change to all people taking part of PvP activities. and to people who have worked/fought hard for their honor ranks.

not knowing the issue for so long doesn't excuse the change without pre-warning (sorry i read previous posts and pls don't start to pick on this line, just needed to say it)

current change gives a whole new turn to PvP activities and is IMHO the most important change for this week. and i don't enjoy it a bit.

at least you could remove the honor losing part of script from this - i don't doubt that lv 15+ ranks are higher levels and able to defend themselves or at least keep points balance, but it takes down much of valued offence in battlegrounds.
          and with rebirthing - are ppl with high ranking supposed to keep out of PvP activities after rebirth, since they don't have lvl/skills yet to protect them?
          these 2 issues are among may be named in tickets already, but just thought to draw attention on it here as well.

Comment

plus its off topic
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

haha yeah rite maybe you should post a new thread R21630729.
              My Bug Fixer :
              My Reference Buddie :

Comment

i seriously dunno why people are moaning tho i mean sure i even posted a ticket about no honor gain from seng but i dont think you notice if you die you loose 6ish honor and if your decent enough to kill someone with archduke or higher you get like 50 honor thats a 44honor gain in a 1:1 kill death ....i say yay to this people just need to get used to it since everyone complained about no honor from kills now they have it there not even sure if they want it lol

Comment

People need to suck it up. Grow a pair. And move on with their lives.
                  Server: Himeng Valley
                  IGN: Natural
                  Class: Ranger
                  Guild: Rawr
                  #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

this thread needs to be closed
                    My Bug Fixer :
                    My Reference Buddie :

Comment

yea. in fact all seng related complaint threads should be >.>
                      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

... No one got the reference in my post, huh?
                        That makes me sad.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

woa I meam thx 4 fixin seng on that finally....but can u fix a bug 4 me plz... I was spawn killed 4 an hour after seng ended coz even if the xtal is dead ppl keep gainin honor and that shouldn be the case should it?
                          IGN: Toki
                          Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
                          Class: HalfBlood Priest
                          Current lvl: Scion 80+
                          Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
                          --e.e. cummings

Comment

I left this thread opan in case people had any follow up questions, but I'm going to close it now. As I said, we are not going to make any changes at this time, but the team will discuss the results of this change on monday and see if it needs any revision.

Thanks.

PS - Don't insult our Mods; they do the best with what information they have.
                            ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                            Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                            After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                            An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                            Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X