Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled on August 3rd@ 23:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled on August 3rd@ 23:00 PDT

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, August 3rd beginning at 23:00 PDT (14:00 GMT+8/02:00 EDT on August 4th). These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

S84 (Scion Sanctum)
    , S86 (Feldspar), S88 (Constance), S90 (Slippery Slope), S92 (Brainbash Island), S94 (Wild Autumn) and S96 (Mulberry Village) will merge together.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

8. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    9. All rankings will be recalculated.

Why servers that is older than us ?! Are you guys insane ?! This is just not fair ! Damn it !

I - s96

S92 and S94 should be fine but S80+ ? ARE YOU GUYS AN IDIOT ?! YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYONE"S GAME ! WE ALSO PAYING FOR THIS GAME ! AND ALL YOU DID IS UNSATISFY US !

A very stupid judgement of servers to merge very unbalanced bullcrap !

Nice decision!

Well its fine , ill just go and write on every game blogs online and states this stupid gm's mind . Good luck on losing players that pays for this game and you guys returning them unsatisfactions.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2016, 07:07 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language / posts merged.

Comment

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
      -ExSoldier (S96)

Comment

I also agree there was no reason to merge s96 with those older servers yet

Why did s96 get merged with such older servera? i checked the other forums an no one had requested we get merged .And why did we get screwed so hard
        Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2016, 07:06 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Lmao guys calm down. I'm from S89 and we merged with the S70+'s server. We got no problem with that but no need to call R2 insane. Just get used to it like I did....

But I know how you feel, good luck
          IGN: (S89)AliceChan
          Level: 175 Eidolon
          Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
          I̻͉̫͍ ̨̬͓͖wÌ*̻͔̲a̢̳͎̳n͈͚͈̺t͖̼͔͓ ̫̫͔̤tÌ*͔̤̺o̢͉̥̖ ̖̱Ì*̹b̹̙̰ͅe͕͉͍͙l̮̗̲͚i͓̲̱̱ę͚͉̱vÍ”Ì*͉̙e̖̙͉̣ ̹̤̳͈t̲̙̹̮h̙͕̜̫a͍Ì*̹̘t̻̰͚͜ ̩̘͍̳tÌ*̧͈̩h̜̫̻̮e̫͙̳͜y͓̬̜̯ ͎̗̯͜m̧̪̙̘i͔̳̹͉sÌ*Ì°Ì°Í…ţ͓̗̗o̦͕̰ͅo̧̧͓̘k͖̫̹̝ ̟̺̦͇y͎͖͍͎o̢̤̫Ì*u̜̖͕͙ ̺̺̙͍f͍̪͚ͅọ̗̖̺r͕̗͚͜ ͚̟͍̰sÌ°Ì*̯̗o̡͈̮͔m̡̟͚͇eÌ*̦̰͇o̪̳͎̮n̩̜̗͎e̡͔̘͇ ̡̺͖̜e̫̥̦͍l̦͔̮̞s̜̗͚̫e̖͔̲̦

Comment

I wouldnt call them insane, im just confused. they just released s98 an we are s96 xD. who in their right minds thought itd be ok for us to get merged that far back and barely anyone from s96 wanted it. i guess we should all be *used to* r2 ACE decisions

Comment

Actually I don't min the merge, what bothers me is failing to let people know that there will be merge . Where was the announcement ? Do you guys think we are paying with monopoly money lol?You should start being more responsible in future. Not like you will but meh....
              Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

This is good ima check the server later, but much better if they warned us or post it earlier to avoid this scenario, anyways it is already been done lets see if no one will ruin the server because of op players and dominate the new servers.
                Last edited by Outlaw.Raijin; 08-04-2016, 07:16 AM.
                Guild Webiste:
                Guild Webdeveloper:
                Guild Name: Team Genesis
                Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
                Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwrath View Post
                  I wouldnt call them insane, im just confused. they just released s98 an we are s96 xD. who in their right minds thought itd be ok for us to get merged that far back and barely anyone from s96 wanted it. i guess we should all be *used to* r2 ACE decisions
                  Merges are also scheduled based on the dwindling player activity of the server. If a server is dying, the devs will have the server merged even if it lacks a community request.

Comment

Lacks community request ?! We don't care about the merges ! Our concerns is the announcement and the servers we have been merged ! Are you guys blind or just a big *** idiots !? Very stupid !

Comment

The announcement could have been posted in a more timely manner, so I apologize on behalf of my GM. However, servers are almost always merged into preexisting server groups. The server merging in will always be newer than the group its merging into; that bit is unavoidable.

Comment

being the newer server merging in is fine. whats got everyone upset is how new we are going in to how much older these servers are.

Comment

Not really, what got everyone upset is not being informed on time about the merge. People need time to prepare, guilds to regroup/merge, organize. What we got was hello here's a merge that we forgot to post about, but hey we gonna say sorry and expect people to just move on

Also one more thing. After merge no one controls LG or Ghotor. So can you kindly explain why does (S 86) Gakuen guild have control over Nimbus?
                          Last edited by Reverie; 08-10-2016, 12:55 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                          Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

Wasted Events and Dungeon Entry, if miss calculated how many will login in special events like sengolia could you please make atleast 3 times entry for this event it's lag if you only have 2 entry per sengolia, and it keeps you disconnect. s96 Merged
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ServerFulls96.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	1725763
                            Guild Webiste:
                            Guild Webdeveloper:
                            Guild Name: Team Genesis
                            Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
                            Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

So how's the merge goin for y'all?
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X