Clear All

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Vault pages would be loved!

Leave a comment:

• Billbo
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    Finally! Now we just need the mount feed system with the soul crystals you get from disenchanting items, and the pet update on the right side of that screen with the circles for God knows what, lol...come on r2, finish making the game already, haha, but really, thanks for the final cap raise. Nice to see it.
    Yeah... I'll settle for vault pages.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    First of wow, I haven't seen a sadder view of any future ever. For the rest, if you've seen the chinese server the level doesn't stop at 120 but goes on eventho it will become hard as hell to gain a level. If you played CS merely for the quest storyline you started the wrong game to begin with.
    The last 2 monthes of updates have been very racist. Only giving the OP players something to do and leaving out everyone else. Nothing for the weaker players. So yeah, what is there to be happy about?

Leave a comment:

• R297807
    replied
    Pikachu!!

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Let's team up, Dys! hehe

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    NEED MORE INSTANCES, pretty soon im just going to start killing people.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Sadly, that is highly unlikely gonna happen. With the final and last cap raise and the end of the storyline, CS is now ending it's last update cycle. The updates will no likely be every 3-4 weeks, no more weekly events. The game is most likely gonna get abandoned after the last of the bugs and final touches get added in. The game's life is about extinguished. Once I hit level 120 and finish the main storyline, I'm quitting CS maybe come back if they do any 1/2 decent updates worth my time. And a bunch of other players will quit playing and support the game as well. CS is finished.
    First of wow, I haven't seen a sadder view of any future ever. For the rest, if you've seen the chinese server the level doesn't stop at 120 but goes on eventho it will become hard as hell to gain a level. If you played CS merely for the quest storyline you started the wrong game to begin with. I don't see anyone soon getting their gear all +15, we still need the new content-update for lv100 PvP gear, pet souls will have to come out and I forsee a still long term future here as long as the content follows up like this.

And a note to dev's: Love the update on the content, +15 a little unusual and sadly making me wonder whether to go for above +13 or wait for the new pvp-set or new fragarach tier. Could you guys give us a clue on what will be next on schedule to work on?

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    Finally! Now we just need the mount feed system with the soul crystals you get from disenchanting items, and the pet update on the right side of that screen with the circles for God knows what, lol...come on r2, finish making the game already, haha, but really, thanks for the final cap raise. Nice to see it.
    Sadly, that is highly unlikely gonna happen. With the final and last cap raise and the end of the storyline, CS is now ending it's last update cycle. The updates will no likely be every 3-4 weeks, no more weekly events. The game is most likely gonna get abandoned after the last of the bugs and final touches get added in. The game's life is about extinguished. Once I hit level 120 and finish the main storyline, I'm quitting CS maybe come back if they do any 1/2 decent updates worth my time. And a bunch of other players will quit playing and support the game as well. CS is finished.

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    omg holy lv 120 and necro..something. KAGU START TO LV UP NOW I UR MASTER ODERS U TO DO SO !

Leave a comment:

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    Originally posted by lisaan View Post
    Thank you for this nice event gms.
    Natsu stop saying this every time they make an event,you say that even for the events that aren't even good O.o THIS isn't even an event!!

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    NEW AREA NEEDS MORE L's

Leave a comment:

• Skydragon86
    replied
    I'm level 110 Eidolon Mage and the Dungeon is extremely hard even on easy. what is with it being so OP in difficulty? I have 30k+ matk and 10k pdef with 40% reduction while on ice shield and 13k magic defense 24% reduction. I can kill the left and right bosses but the Top boss hits for way too much. Eats through orbs and Blessed stones.

Leave a comment:

• dark887
    replied
    different AR and trove for lvl100+

Leave a comment:

• S1GameStop
    replied
    Now so far, who has seen anyone over level 105? We need to post the first character to level 120

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    i shouldn't have postponed my rebirth by almost one month.....now i m just a noobie eidolon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X