X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 12/6 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 12/6 Server Update

With the holiday excitement building up, what's the perfect way to celebrate? Shoveling snow, you say? Sure, if you want, but this week we've decided to start things off with a bang! Get ready to battle your way to glory in the Necropolis as Crystal Saga takes the next huge leap to level 120!

New Content

Activities
    Other Exciting News!

It looks like Crystal Saga has 2 nominations for the 2012 BBGs! Head on over to THIS POST to find out more and see how this benefits you!

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a display issue with the +15 weapon enchantment.
    • Fixed a Loading Screen typo.
    • Fixed an issue with a monster name showing up in the wrong place.
    • Changed Inventory titles to be more legible.

• R21551584
    replied
    How about another vault page and maybe make it easier to lvl your mounts let them gain exp just like your pet and the same with pixies come on why make us have to spend cash on mire little things like
    that try and help your patrons back by showing love and where are the xmas decarations in the game and why not give specail gifts out doing this event and maybe if you want have some good events try
    giving better stuff away and dont make it so damn hard for people who do play that cant afford to spend real money on game ok i live this game but come on give us some people a break ok other than that
    few bugs i see is mor eon load time in between pages and why not have each city have vautls and quartermasters as not to have to run to starglade and let them set up shops there make the citys just what they are seperate citys and let people set up shops and stuff and make it like heavenily else you have to be a set lvl to get there once you reach that lvl you can go back and forth other wise you have to have a scroll
    to get to each city ok would make game better and please please do a pack drop at some time and stop making the cratures you dump in starglade only so that you have to be 100 plus to beat it .
    it dont let the little guys get any of the great rewards you let them guys have well thanks for you time i hope you will atleast comsider what i have said have a great day and rememebr when playing crystal saga you will become addicted you have been warned .....yhave a nice day

Leave a comment:

• R22824241
    replied
    GM chrismas clothes and items

Leave a comment:

• R22824241
    replied
    GM chrismas clothes and new items

Leave a comment:

• R24452381
    replied
    i love this game!

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayranoxes View Post
    How do I report an anoying bug?
    file a support ticket?
    Last edited by GonGirl; 12-22-2012, 12:15 PM. Reason: for the url >.<

Leave a comment:

• Bayranoxes
    replied
    How do I report an anoying bug?

Leave a comment:

• arif_saga
    replied
    please banned suldeluna and jujuy he scam my tuxedo(M)

Leave a comment:

• jellytrelly
    replied
    sir were is the free items that u are giving when we first paymment i didnt get anything
    Last edited by jellytrelly; 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

Leave a comment:

• RanggaAdi
    replied
    dear gm, i cant finish my tg anymore, its harder than ever.

Leave a comment:

• R21989203
    replied
    so very bad ...pls free crystal ....my need....and ..ewings....

Leave a comment:

• R21989203
    replied
    panget nimo

Leave a comment:

• badimervillar
    replied
    ang gwapo ko

Leave a comment:

• badimervillar
    replied
    ang pannget nyo