No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 9/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REAlly exciting all this new stuff and all, woop woop!

but I agree with pappody lol I would like to know this too . Also btw on a random note...town portal scrolls don't seem to be working in the new areas x.x
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

This seems to good for us. Makes me worried that the game is gonna be shut down soon.
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

I know right... R2 actually did something to help the players with decent loot that drops well? ...AND new areas? You know it has to be a mistake. R2 would never do something people actually need or want.

Comment

TP scrolls don't work in the new zones...

if you go there ya gonna be stuck...
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

one last thing,,,,,

R2 dev.? you have one job .....one JOB!

They copied the same patches from another CS version, in that cs version all elite drops are unique and good.
            Beside, There is a sentinel armor , this armor belong to the pagen (a class r2 didn't release yet).
            scrolls doesn't work because the database names are differs
            leveling up bug and glitch of 1 torch that gives us 10% exp with each puff ,
            mobs looks more good than r2 pets and mounts designs
            the new areas suppose to have a level cap of 160 .. but anyone above 120 can cross easiley
            mobs drop to mobs strength is not logical, such drop should belong to mobs that are stronger than the world bosses (behemoth)

Enjoy the loot as much as you can before the emergency maintenance !! peace out
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2016, 12:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
              one last thing,,,,,

R2 dev.? you have one job .....one JOB!

They copied the same patches from another CS version, in that cs version all elite drops are unique and good.
              Beside, There is a sentinel armor , this armor belong to the pagen (a class r2 didn't release yet).
              scrolls doesn't work because the database names are differs
              leveling up bug and glitch of 1 torch that gives us 10% exp with each puff ,
              mobs looks more good than r2 pets and mounts designs
              the new areas suppose to have a level cap of 160 .. but anyone above 120 can cross easiley
              mobs drop to mobs strength is not logical, such drop should belong to mobs that are stronger than the world bosses (behemoth)

Enjoy the loot as much as you can before the emergency maintenance !! peace out
              it's 150+ not 120+, i tried it on a lvl 144
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. Click image for larger version

Name:	Void Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	1726822
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                IGN:S58-AquaShock
                Level: 198-Eidolon
                Class: Knight
                Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                  After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again.
                  It worked fine for me.
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]166394[/ATTACH]
                    Void is always bugged....

On another note the LV165 dung hit about 22M on me unless I misread 2,2M and it managed to get past 3M HP somehow...also 2 bosses in there so GL finding shards...I'll post 2morr about if you lose the gears unless someone else can do that...oh yea and the bosses have a decent rate on EW drops the 1norm, 1hard and 3 NM gave me 7 bound EW...I mean...sofar the dung is a waste of time unless you like bosses that hit you very hard...
                    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-09-2016, 06:58 AM.
                    Kamikaze Member
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                      Void is always bugged....

On another note the LV165 dung hit about 22M on me unless I misread 2,2M and it managed to get past 3M HP somehow...also 2 bosses in there so GL finding shards...I'll post 2morr about if you lose the gears unless someone else can do that...oh yea and the bosses have a decent rate on EW drops the 1norm, 1hard and 3 NM gave me 7 bound EW...I mean...sofar the dung is a waste of time unless you like bosses that hit you very hard...
                      ty for info, guess mama cure wasn't lying after all!

After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]166394[/ATTACH]
                      Void bugs cuz you use skills while closing chest thingy, same as Magic Tower, cuz i never, ever bugged in void

pt lead first > when loaded i put other chars then in > kill boss > collect chest reward > make sure i'm not using a skill > then close chest icon

i never bug in mt or void so if it's not skills while closing then you either had/have major lag spike and collected rewards and closed almost instantly before rewards even had a chance to be given and that somehow bugged in cuz you lagged that bad, otherwise idk but i've never bugged for no reason outta nowhere in all my times voiding.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Dear R2, please don't let the Level 161+ back into TT or HS.... TG and AR are okay, but not TT or HS....

Sincerely,
                        The lower level players
                        Crystal Saga II
                        Server:S1 Starglade
                        IGN: (S1)Argotay
                        Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
                        Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

Originally posted by Argotay View Post
                          Dear R2, please don't let the Level 161+ back into TT or HS.... TG and AR are okay, but not TT or HS....

Sincerely,
                          The lower level players
                          stay 79 then :P

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                            stay 79 then :P
                            But, my main is already 112 Eido... SO, too late...
                            Crystal Saga
                            (S58)AquaShock
                            Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
                            Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hit for 22M with 260K+ def and 65%+ Reds... I mean...it's fun I guess cuz I can kill them with pet charms...but for any other class that can't sneak up on them to stun...gl ;>, .>

Side note you DON'T lose the celes gear on failed synth soo...be happy for that small mercy...still lose EBS though...
                              Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-10-2016, 05:43 AM.
                              Kamikaze Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                                hit for 22M with 260K+ def and 65%+ Reds... I mean...it's fun I guess cuz I can kill them with pet charms...but for any other class that can't sneak up on them to stun...gl ;>, .>

Side note you DON'T lose the celes gear on failed synth soo...be happy for that small mercy...still lose EBS though...
                                oppp, ty senpai

Comment

Working...
                                X