• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 9/8 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

[Activity] Coupon Swap

Duration: 9/8 - 9/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, you can exchange 100 Coupons for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Daily Login Bonus

Description: For the following week, login the game to get Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Starglade Crisis

Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, evil mutant monsters will be invading Starglade (L3-L5) at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Squash the horde and collect the Quartermaster Tokens they drop!

Monster name: Evil Mutant Chomper

Comment

[Activity] World BOSS Crusade

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, defeat 2 World Bosses every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Warrior Lotto

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Defeat Lvl. 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to get Warrior Vouchers, which can be traded. Collect 20 vouchers and exchange them for Warrior Key x1 by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day. Warrior Keys can also be purchased in the Shop for just 50 Crystal a piece. These keys can then be used to play the Warrior Lotto for a chance to win rare and valuable items!

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 8 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 8,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Comment

New level cap...which is 175+ (180 maybe?)
                Can teleport to the new map via starglade teleporter, can't use town portal scrolls to get out unless you go to the old level cap maps.
                Elites drop Therion, EW, ESD and other stuffs.
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Elites drops are too good, it's like they going to shut down servers soon
                  Last edited by sheikh15011; 09-08-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

feels like ,

there's no more new server ,

will be SD coz cs2 is open , tsk

rip cs1...

EDIT : got 5k bucks pendng for this game when a new server open , now i wouldnt spend it, seems i will find new one but not one of the r2 games..

all of the games are boring , but not cs1 ...

well, since cs lekool will shutdown tommorow maybe nxt will be this one..
                    Last edited by R2101192041; 09-08-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Is this new set same like 150's before? (if failed gear will be disappear)
                      I really hope its not lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zero_Oxcell View Post
                        Is this new set same like 150's before? (if failed gear will be disappear)
                        I really hope its not lol
                        if it is then we really need more EBS shards...cuz I dun think we can survive 3 25% in a row >, .<
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

So why is it r2 adds things and never tells us anything about it ?
                          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                            if it is then we really need more EBS shards...cuz I dun think we can survive 3 25% in a row >, .<
                            Ikr ><
                            Its really very hard to get it if like that (esp ebs just have 3 runs ea day and just 1 boss, cant use key to add runs)
                            Pls be kind lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zero_Oxcell View Post
                              Ikr ><
                              Its really very hard to get it if like that (esp ebs just have 3 runs ea day and just 1 boss, cant use key to add runs)
                              Pls be kind lol
                              new dung appear to get 5 runs, no dungkey or VIP...
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X