Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24481315 View Post
    PLEASE REVIEW ELITE DROP FROM NEW ZONE

cuz people starting to abuse the so easy to get enchanted skill dust and other loot the elite drop from new zone
    Somany items ;>, .> ...what do you do after you've got all your alts to ESD gear?...

Guess I'll also throw out that I can't find any LV165 priest weps...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-11-2016, 03:31 AM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
      Somany items ;>, .> ...what do you do after you've got all your alts to ESD gear?...

Guess I'll also throw out that I can't find any LV165 priest weps...
      If and when you do, mind letting us know?
      I tried codelinking and can do so for every other class but priest (it doesn't follow the pattern.) So I don't know if it's not implemented yet or it has it's own unique code for whatever reason xD.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
        If and when you do, mind letting us know?
        I tried codelinking and can do so for every other class but priest (it doesn't follow the pattern.) So I don't know if it's not implemented yet or it has it's own unique code for whatever reason xD.
        same here...items didn't drop and couldn't find the code for it...yet if you put a "b" in the class space you get a classles item (prob the pagan)... so there's that hehe...but you can find the helm/offhand for em...just no wep...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

lol they deleted my comment on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by spectremortredsf View Post
            lol they deleted my comment on this thread
            If you would take a moment to view your post history (first click on your name at the top of the forum and then click on 'Find All Posts'), you would have noticed that your post regarding the new mob drops were moved to a relative thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....44#post1548644

Comment

Working...
            X