started a topic [Patch Notes] 9/8 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 9/8 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by spectremortredsf View Post
    lol they deleted my comment on this thread
    If you would take a moment to view your post history (first click on your name at the top of the forum and then click on 'Find All Posts'), you would have noticed that your post regarding the new mob drops were moved to a relative thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....44#post1548644

Leave a comment:

• spectremortredsf
    replied
    lol they deleted my comment on this thread

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by reinviting View Post
    If and when you do, mind letting us know?
    I tried codelinking and can do so for every other class but priest (it doesn't follow the pattern.) So I don't know if it's not implemented yet or it has it's own unique code for whatever reason xD.
    same here...items didn't drop and couldn't find the code for it...yet if you put a "b" in the class space you get a classles item (prob the pagan)... so there's that hehe...but you can find the helm/offhand for em...just no wep...

Leave a comment:

• reinviting
    replied
    Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    Somany items ;>, .> ...what do you do after you've got all your alts to ESD gear?...

Guess I'll also throw out that I can't find any LV165 priest weps...
    If and when you do, mind letting us know?
    I tried codelinking and can do so for every other class but priest (it doesn't follow the pattern.) So I don't know if it's not implemented yet or it has it's own unique code for whatever reason xD.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by R24481315 View Post
    PLEASE REVIEW ELITE DROP FROM NEW ZONE

cuz people starting to abuse the so easy to get enchanted skill dust and other loot the elite drop from new zone
    Somany items ;>, .> ...what do you do after you've got all your alts to ESD gear?...

Guess I'll also throw out that I can't find any LV165 priest weps...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-11-2016, 03:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    hit for 22M with 260K+ def and 65%+ Reds... I mean...it's fun I guess cuz I can kill them with pet charms...but for any other class that can't sneak up on them to stun...gl ;>, .>

Side note you DON'T lose the celes gear on failed synth soo...be happy for that small mercy...still lose EBS though...
    oppp, ty senpai

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    hit for 22M with 260K+ def and 65%+ Reds... I mean...it's fun I guess cuz I can kill them with pet charms...but for any other class that can't sneak up on them to stun...gl ;>, .>

Side note you DON'T lose the celes gear on failed synth soo...be happy for that small mercy...still lose EBS though...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-10-2016, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MindlessFist
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    stay 79 then :P
    But, my main is already 112 Eido... SO, too late...

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Argotay View Post
    Dear R2, please don't let the Level 161+ back into TT or HS.... TG and AR are okay, but not TT or HS....

Sincerely,
    The lower level players
    stay 79 then :P

Leave a comment:

• Argotay
    replied
    Dear R2, please don't let the Level 161+ back into TT or HS.... TG and AR are okay, but not TT or HS....

Sincerely,
    The lower level players

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Void is always bugged....

On another note the LV165 dung hit about 22M on me unless I misread 2,2M and it managed to get past 3M HP somehow...also 2 bosses in there so GL finding shards...I'll post 2morr about if you lose the gears unless someone else can do that...oh yea and the bosses have a decent rate on EW drops the 1norm, 1hard and 3 NM gave me 7 bound EW...I mean...sofar the dung is a waste of time unless you like bosses that hit you very hard...
    ty for info, guess mama cure wasn't lying after all!

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
    After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]166394[/ATTACH]
    Void bugs cuz you use skills while closing chest thingy, same as Magic Tower, cuz i never, ever bugged in void

pt lead first > when loaded i put other chars then in > kill boss > collect chest reward > make sure i'm not using a skill > then close chest icon

i never bug in mt or void so if it's not skills while closing then you either had/have major lag spike and collected rewards and closed almost instantly before rewards even had a chance to be given and that somehow bugged in cuz you lagged that bad, otherwise idk but i've never bugged for no reason outta nowhere in all my times voiding.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]166394[/ATTACH]
    Void is always bugged....

On another note the LV165 dung hit about 22M on me unless I misread 2,2M and it managed to get past 3M HP somehow...also 2 bosses in there so GL finding shards...I'll post 2morr about if you lose the gears unless someone else can do that...oh yea and the bosses have a decent rate on EW drops the 1norm, 1hard and 3 NM gave me 7 bound EW...I mean...sofar the dung is a waste of time unless you like bosses that hit you very hard...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-09-2016, 06:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again.
    It worked fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    After this big-o update. Void is bugged yet again. Click image for larger version

Name:	Void Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	1726822

Leave a comment:

Working...
X