Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/13

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, October 13th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

hello no notice that the server is going to maintenance im doing dungeons so far

S100
    Janellly
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-13-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    I want it slowly but surely

Comment

It is quite unfortunate that some servers experience this; the server I play on is no exception. However, I learnt a while back that the best thing you can do is change your computer time (or laptop) to the server time (unless you happen to live in the same time zone as that of your server. That way you are much more unlikely to miss events in-game or indeed, in your case, the scheduled maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by debelenn23 View Post
        hello no notice that the server is going to maintenance im doing dungeons so far
        Yeah, no notice other then the whole thread telling you in the forums. Also, besides the fact that maint is the same time and same day of the week, 99% of the time so how could you POSSIBLY know, right? They shoulda sent you a personal email and a delivery person to your front door so you know for sure. How dare they not! (Besides, it was a couple minutes late anyway)
        Last edited by Thunderbumm; 10-13-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Thunderbumm, how dare you to think that people would read and use common sense for repetitive events.

Comment

I know, right... I'm shameless, what can I say.

Comment

Working...
            X