Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablu View Post
    You do know that u can hide the icons right
    ya no duh i know this thats not that point... Have you tried the new systems? added another stat to your full page frag description? We didn't need another buffing system let alone one that just adds random stats its stupid as f k

And when you think that they been working on this stupid new system rather than fixing issues that have been long over due just pisses me off and it should you too
    Last edited by Disguy; 10-15-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Um, were the fonts updated? Because my font colors of the chats are all messed up now. Guild chat and local look the same now which makes it very confusing.
      If there was an update, can someone let me know what font it was changed to so I can add it to my computer if I need to?
      S99- Starflyer
      Guild- ChaosTribe
      Class- BeastMaster
      I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Everyone needs to check their coins from selling to NPC right away. Several people are not getting the correct amounts added to their accounts when selling to NPC. In fact, the amount is not changing at all.

Comment

Semi free icon? hmmm something is happening o_o i thought it was going to be all cash based. R2 is being generous now a days. I am just waiting until they lift the levels of Treasure Trove and Nether to 175.

About Wings, i just happening to stop rolling coins until at least next maintenance to see if they will fix this.

Edit: R2 should really bring back Red Adamantite x10 to Coin exchange like before. Right now, Farming for them it is almost impossible to get that last Insignia level 9. I believe to get level 7-8 is about 2 years of doing dungeons.
          Last edited by KidSess; 10-16-2016, 07:39 PM.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I have been forwarding the issue with the event caps weekly, but well. You know the story from there.

Comment

Honestly, I don't really see why TT is an issue, most of the things people get from L6 are now farmable in new area. And as for Nether, I'm not even sure how nether works, as I've yet to even attempt it. I hope you don't get me wrong, I'm not saying TT should stay at 160 and below, nor am I saying that this new system is necessary at this time. But instead of complaining about TT or Nether, (and this suggestion is for all those who have this issue) try to start by getting the devs to fix the Chaos Wings problem. The fact is, what good is TT and Nether when your bag and temp storage, as well as your vault space is filling up with an undroppable item. Try to focus on 1 issue at a time. Yes, I know that you are irritated of hearing the mods say it, and that hearing it from a regular joe isn't helping. But keep in mind, this game is pretty much dead. R2 would rather spend their resources on games like CS2, LOA, and other newer games. But at least they are adding things here and there to a game that is basically on life-support.
              Last edited by Beepuddylan; 10-18-2016, 03:29 AM. Reason: Spelling & Grammar
              Game:Crystal Saga
              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
              IGN:S58-AquaShock
              Level: 198-Eidolon
              Class: Knight
              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
              -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                R2 would rather spend their resources on games like CS2 [.....]
                You'd be surprised; CSII receives about as much attention as CS, if not a smidge less..

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  You'd be surprised; CSII receives about as much attention as CS, if not a smidge less..
                  I suppose you have a point... But that doesn't make my point any less relevant, now does it....

-Albert Einstein

Comment

I suppose you have a point... But that doesn't make my point any less relevant, now does it....
                    I was not aware I was disproving the relativity of your post. Please point out where that message was portrayed in my post so I can be more mindful in the future.

Comment

Honestly, I don't really see why TT is an issue, most of the things people get from L6 are now farmable in new area. And as for Nether, I'm not even sure how nether works, as I've yet to even attempt it. I hope you don't get me wrong, I'm not saying TT should stay at 160 and below, nor am I saying that this new system is necessary at this time. But instead of complaining about TT or Nether, (and this suggestion is for all those who have this issue) try to start by getting the devs to fix the Chaos Wings problem. The fact is, what good is TT and Nether when your bag and temp storage, as well as your vault space is filling up with an undroppable item. Try to focus on 1 issue at a time. Yes, I know that you are irritated of hearing the mods say it, and that hearing it from a regular joe isn't helping. But keep in mind, this game is pretty much dead. R2 would rather spend their resources on games like CS2, LOA, and other newer games. But at least they are adding things here and there to a game that is basically on life-support.
                      If you think TT and Nether is less important than Chaos Wings then you're mistaken, simply learn to be organised lol..

Fact that Nether gives DF and Strange Energy, Energy Crystal, Chi Essence and Spirit of Ares which funny enough don't drop in elites.
                      TT gives SS/PUC which you literally can't have enough of sure elites SOMETIMES drop SS x1 (No bonus versions like other items) but that's simply not enough and heck in theory BDC = PUC but like lol 1k bdc = 30-40 puc? oh sure that's great, OP so not worth fixing what TT gives it's not like pixie needs thousands per upgrade, ofc not.

What's worse is you say you haven't even done Nether before! Just even worse.

My bag/temp is fine, you're just one of those people who hold trash it seems.

What they should REALLY be fixing is the Priest weapon drop in 165/175.
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I was not aware I was disproving the relativity of your post. Please point out where that message was portrayed in my post so I can be more mindful in the future.
                        I never said you had disapproved of the relativity of my post. I was simply iterating that it was less to do with their attention to games, and more the fact that people need to focus on 1 thing at a time.... Most people fail to realize the fact that the dev team isn't all that populated, and that they are constantly having to maintain a whole score of games....

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                        If you think TT and Nether is less important than Chaos Wings then you're mistaken, simply learn to be organised lol..

Fact that Nether gives DF and Strange Energy, Energy Crystal, Chi Essence and Spirit of Ares which funny enough don't drop in elites.
                        TT gives SS/PUC which you literally can't have enough of sure elites SOMETIMES drop SS x1 (No bonus versions like other items) but that's simply not enough and heck in theory BDC = PUC but like lol 1k bdc = 30-40 puc? oh sure that's great, OP so not worth fixing what TT gives it's not like pixie needs thousands per upgrade, ofc not.

What's worse is you say you haven't even done Nether before! Just even worse.

My bag/temp is fine, you're just one of those people who hold trash it seems.

What they should REALLY be fixing is the Priest weapon drop in 165/175.
                        I never said TT and Nether wasn't important, nor did I say everyone was having a problem with the Chaos Wings. All I see is you trying to cause an issue where there needn't be any.... PUC may not be easy to come by and yes TT is the best source for them, but you can also get them from Ladder, though you do have to get to a rather high level to get even 1. And as for SS, you can get upto 15 or 16 (Forget which) from Ladder, another 5 from SRC exchange, and also from various other events. I'm simply saying focus on 1 problem at a time.... The devs are not as numerous as you think, and they have a number of games they must deal with....
                        Last edited by Reverie; 10-20-2016, 06:49 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

I never said you had disapproved of the relativity of my post.
                          I am aware of the point being made in your post, however your post about how what I stated about CSII doesn't make your point any less relevant, "now does it" hinted that you believed I was out to 1UP your entire point to begin with, which was not my intention. I made a factual statement correcting the quoted portion of your post and I'm sorry if it was interpreted with more purpose than just that.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-20-2016, 07:04 AM. Reason: Italicizing.

Comment

I never said TT and Nether wasn't important, nor did I say everyone was having a problem with the Chaos Wings. All I see is you trying to cause an issue where there needn't be any.... PUC may not be easy to come by and yes TT is the best source for them, but you can also get them from Ladder, though you do have to get to a rather high level to get even 1. And as for SS, you can get upto 15 or 16 (Forget which) from Ladder, another 5 from SRC exchange, and also from various other events. I'm simply saying focus on 1 problem at a time.... The devs are not as numerous as you think, and they have a number of games they must deal with....
                            Not causing any problems simply trying to teach you it's the other way round, name all the events that give ss you want, I don't see people maxing souls/pixies in a matter of weeks lol

Never said they are many... Lvl Entree is more important than chaos wings > fact
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                              Not causing any problems simply trying to teach you it's the other way round, name all the events that give ss you want, I don't see people maxing souls/pixies in a matter of weeks lol

Never said they are many... Lvl Entree is more important than chaos wings > fact
                              I understand your point, and I apologize if my comment sounded condescending....

I am aware of the point being made in your post, however your post about how what I stated about CSII doesn't make your point any less relevant, "now does it" hinted that you believed I was out to 1UP your entire point to begin with, which was not my intention. I made a factual statement correcting the quoted portion of your post and I'm sorry if it was interpreted with more purpose than just that.
                              I understand, there is no problem with your statement, and I apologize for any misleading in my counterpoint.

Last edited by Beepuddylan; 10-26-2016, 02:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X