Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/3

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 3rd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch notes? >, .>
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
      Patch notes? >, .>
      I'll wake up Coconut.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I'll wake up Coconut.
        Coco still sleepin then hehe...well we can just check in game hehe...and there appears to be nothin new this week other than the pet...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
          Coco still sleepin then hehe...well we can just check in game hehe...and there appears to be nothin new this week other than the pet...
          This week's Patch Notes have been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update

Comment

Working...
          X