Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the placeholder character on S25 have to be level 1 or does that not matter?

Comment

Hope everything goes smooth with the merge and everyone who is active are able to transfer their characters. Would be a shame if it didn't go as planned.

Comment

if your character in kongregate is Mage with name is OldName and you created in s25 a Knight with name is NewName, will the transferred character be still a Mage with OldName?
        coz i just randomed the char and name in s25.

Comment

Originally posted by popoybaxa View Post
          do we receive an email if our submission is already received?
          You only get an email when there's a reply to your ticket. Given the volume of tickets, please expect a delay in response.
          Originally posted by blondiej12 View Post
          Does the placeholder character on S25 have to be level 1 or does that not matter?
          It shouldn't matter.
          Originally posted by tendacombo View Post
          if your character in kongregate is Mage with name is OldName and you created in s25 a Knight with name is NewName, will the transferred character be still a Mage with OldName?
          coz i just randomed the char and name in s25.
          Your toon, (ko#)OldName, will be found on the same account as (S25)NewName. (S25)NewName is only a placeholder so that you can find and access (ko#)OldName after the merge.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Armorgames Account Information:
            - Server ID - Armor Games Server 1
            - User ID - KuyaKobe008
            - Character Name - Zzzy

New R2 Platform Account Information:
            - User ID - 312613092
            - Character Name - (S25)Kathy

-------------
            And also i send a ticket in Support, R2Games Account, New Platform Issues, New Forum Page.

Comment

Originally posted by kobeabedes008 View Post
              Armorgames Account Information:
              - Server ID - Armor Games Server 1
              - User ID - KuyaKobe008
              - Character Name - Zzzy

New R2 Platform Account Information:
              - User ID - 312613092
              - Character Name - (S25)Kathy

-------------
              And also i send a ticket in Support, R2Games Account, New Platform Issues, New Forum Page.
              Just as long as you've sent the information through via R2 ticket portal, you should be set.

Comment

I'm freaking out! Ive been away to find out when I come back that the server is being merged and removed from Kongregate
                I also find out I am ONE DAY past the dew date and will now Lose my toon.. Please don't let that happen.
                I really want to keep her and it would be a shame to lose my progress to start over. Please can you
                help this old lady save her account Kong user StacyPare, Character name s4 GranyPare. I would like it to be moved to the new server R2 game name GrannyPare ID: 37834398 s25 LilOldGranny
                toon I made today in hopes I can actually save my GrannyPare toon
                Last edited by grannypare; 11-19-2016, 10:17 PM. Reason: forgot ID numbers to R2

Comment

Sorta in the same boat as Grannypare up there, I was unaware due to a break with school and what not. I understand of course if I can't be transferred I've made the toon and sent a ticket just in case.
                  Also posting my information here just in case that might help.

From the Kong Server S5 Abel. Korimaxx ID: 304549052 S25 Catria

I do hope I know soon if I can get in somehow or not. (So that I know if I need to give away my things so that my hard work didn't mean nothing.)

Comment

The only thing you can do is send in a ticket with all of the requested information from the first post, and see if they are able to still link your characters.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

can you help me

i dont know about that can you help to transfer my account (Megatrone) im in kongregate server please and you really have a perfect games

Comment

There is nothing MemoryLane nor I can do for those of you that missed the transfer deadline. Your only hope is to try your luck by submitting a transfer request via R2 ticket system.

Comment

Out of curiosity, when did you find out that Armorgames, Newgrounds, and Kongregate wanted to shutdown their CS servers? It had to have been earlier than the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by blondiej12 View Post
                            Out of curiosity, when did you find out that Armorgames, Newgrounds, and Kongregate wanted to shutdown their CS servers? It had to have been earlier than the 9th.
                            That's true, I find it odd that they all conveniently wanted to end the server at the same time, I also think it's a shame considering many failed to make the deadline that there couldn't be an extension. (Not sure what the situation is for Armorgames or Newgrounds.)
                            Personally I find it inconvenient as there were no e-mails sent, just this announcment on the forum that some don't check and a small announcement on the little forum on Kong that I (and maybe others) don't read.

I also find it strange that the deadline was only 9 days. Though some say they were denied when they applied on the 18th so the deadline might have only been 8 days if it was apply before the 18th. (Which isn't much better.) It seems awfully short considering something so serious.

Though I might be just the tad bit too salty considering I actually spent money on my toon. (Also not all interested in the prospect of leveling 300 more times.)

EDIT: Make that 7 days actually considering some people had to resend their ticket due to a lack of information for what they needed to provide for this transfer process.
                            Last edited by Korimaxx; 11-20-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Korimaxx View Post
                              That's true, I find it odd that they all conveniently wanted to end the server at the same time, I also think it's a shame considering many failed to make the deadline that there couldn't be an extension. (Not sure what the situation is for Armorgames or Newgrounds.)
                              Personally I find it inconvenient as there were no e-mails sent, just this announcement on the forum that some don't check and a small announcement on the little forum on Kong that I (and maybe others) don't read.

I also find it strange that the deadline was only 9 days. Though some say they were denied when they applied on the 18th so the deadline might have only been 8 days if it was apply before the 18th. (Which isn't much better.) It seems awfully short considering something so serious.
                              I agree. It's not fair to players who have spent thousands of dollars on this game only to be a day, maybe only an a few minutes, late to transfer their character. I only found out about the transfer, because luckily someone on our server reads the forums.
                              It would have been nice to have had a moderator come on to the server and make an announcement at regular intervals through the submission period.

Comment

I would have loved to have been able to visit every server to make sure everyone knew about it, but I didn't have the time to create that many characters. The one server I did visit for a few minutes had a red announcement pop up in chat telling people the servers were shutting down and to visit the forum. I could only assume the same announcement went out to all of the servers shutting down.

Comment

Working...
                                X