Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystalganker
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Correct, if your account is bound to an e-mail, your user ID will be the bound e-mail.
    Ah, thank you for the enlightenment. Sorry about the misunderstanding as I will have to re-send all my tickets yet again.

Edit: Grammar.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
    And if I log in using Google? Do I put my email there instead?
    Correct, if your account is bound to an e-mail, your user ID will be the bound e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• crystalganker
    replied
    Ah, thank you for the enlightenment. Sorry about the misunderstand as I will have to re-send all my tickets yet again.

Leave a comment:

• crystalganker
    replied
    The R2 user ID is the ID used to login to your account.
    And if I log in using Google? Do I put my email there instead?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
    Upon talking to people around my servers (Kongregate), I'm being told that where it says I need to put user ID that I need to use my r2 username and not the string of numbers associated with it. The reason this worries me is because in the several tickets I have filed for my characters concerning this I used the string of numbers and not my username. Will it still work or do I have to rectify it again?

N.B.: You asked for "User ID" in your original post, upon inspecting my r2 profile's webpage, the code lists "user-id" as the string of numbers.
    The R2 user ID is the ID used to login to your account.

Leave a comment:

• crystalganker
    replied
    Upon talking to people around my servers (Kongregate), I'm being told that where it says I need to put user ID that I need to use my r2 username and not the string of numbers associated with it. The reason this worries me is because in the several tickets I have filed for my characters concerning this I used the string of numbers and not my username. Will it still work or do I have to rectify it again?

N.B.: You asked for "User ID" in your original post, upon inspecting my r2 profile's webpage, the code lists "user-id" as the string of numbers.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
    - Server ID S1
    - User ID geogaming
    - Character Name: GoOd
    (s1)GoOd
    New R2 Platform Account Information:
    - User ID 123220849
    - Character Name (S25) GoOd
    Which S1? Kong, Armor, or NG?

There has to be a reason for you not following instructions, and I don't want to see you lose your character for it.

Leave a comment:

• R2123220849
    replied
    - Server ID S1
    - User ID geogaming
    (s1)GoOd
    - User ID 123220849

Leave a comment:

• GumiBunny
    replied
    okies XD i was worried

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Should be alright, Gumi

Leave a comment:

• GumiBunny
    replied
    Okay so i sent a ticket about my character transfer from kongregate, however, i made a mistake with my characters name it was suppose to be (S2) but my finger mustve slipped and hit the 3. I replied to the email i got from the support people about my characters information and they said it will be noted and stuff. I also asked them if they would be able to fix the mistake or would i have to send another ticket. They replied with "Thank you for informing us, we will then have to update your input into our record." does that mean they will fix it? Slightly confused XD.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
    - Server ID S1
    - User ID geogaming
    (s1)GoOd
    - User ID [E-mail removed]
    SEND YOUR INFORMATION VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM.

R2 DOES NOT take transfer information off the forums, they need the information via ticket. Reverie has said this more then once threw out this thread so far. If you do not do the transfer process correctly your character will not be transfer and you will loose it.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-13-2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: Edited out e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• R2123220849
    replied
    - Server ID S1
    - User ID geogaming
    (s1)GoOd
    - User ID [E-mail removed]
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-13-2016, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluered1822 View Post
    Why can't this happen is with the Aeria Games servers, theres only about 7 people that play daily on those servers and its been that way for almost a year. Aeria doesnt even bother answering tickets anymore and they have shown any real support for months. We have been looking forward to a merger like this for 2 years now but now that kong is merging, do the Aeria Servers have a chance of being merged?
    R2 does not make the call to merge. When Aeria decides to close its CS servers, Aeria will need decide on either two options: allow their players to transfer to R2 or give them the option to move to a different Aeria-hosted game. It can go either way.

Leave a comment:

• Bluered1822
    replied
    Why can't this happen is with the Aeria Games servers, theres only about 7 people that play daily on those servers and its been that way for almost a year. Aeria doesnt even bother answering tickets anymore and they have shown any real support for months. We have been looking forward to a merger like this for 2 years now but now that kong is merging, do the Aeria Servers have a chance of being merged?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X