[Announcement] CS 12/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 12/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 12/06/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Patch Notes are now up! You can check them out in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The first thread seems to have been replaced...

May I ask the same question again to Magic 8 balls please?

Q: Will the bosses of events, crypt, avernal become more balanced among classes so that events can be won by some ranger or priest or mage or knight too & not only rogues? Do your sources have any comment on this?
    Last edited by Himadri; 12-05-2012, 04:28 AM.

Comment

TO GAME MASTER
      loading page error
      something wrong
      please see
      always loading settings 7/16 1%
      [s34] Soul Stade
      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
        The first thread seems to have been replaced...

May I ask the same question again to Magic 8 balls please?

Q: Will the bosses of events, crypt, avernal become more balanced among classes so that events can be won by some ranger or priest or mage or knight too & not only rogues? Do your sources have any comment on this?
        On my server every class have chance to win..so i think quite the same...Mage and Rogue have a slight advantage as they predestined to be DPs

Comment

Originally posted by snowert123 View Post
          On my server every class have chance to win..so i think quite the same...Mage and Rogue have a slight advantage as they predestined to be DPs
          No offence but then either there are no rogue on your server who has good gear or level or, they are simply not smart enough. In mine a rogue scion(not eidolon) of 92 level with megasaurus gen 1 pet along with "seal broken light blessing" beating all the eidolons around for the turkey bosses. I don't belong to S1 S2 or S3 & still we have more than 12 100 level eidolons in our server as we talk.

The other classes who won are like, mages few times(mostly when that rogue were not at proper position or, forgot blessing), thrice by Knights(twice on the first day when none actually knew where those spawn & another when that same rogue was far by mistake), once by a ranger when he was teamed up with that same rogue(our assumption most of others were probably got stunned as it was a mortal 40+ ranger) & once by a priest on the first day again when none was around. The stat of that rogue is like average 2-3 times getting the kill after he got the locations.

The bosses of event & crypt are peculiarly get hit or killed based on most hits & NOT most damage dealt(because if your hit gets through all classes get same amount of damage irrespective of your MATK or PATK or any other stat). With light bless the physical attack dealer obviously have more edge. The mages could catch upto them if there was any oprion to increase casting speed with blesses, but alas, there is none(I wonder why)!

Then again, I don't mean to make things prone to mage or any specific class! make it balanced so that anyone can win!! If I am not wrong the event bosses can't even be killled by ranger, priest or knight if there is any rogue or mage(of course if there are no accidents like the ones I mentioned earlier in my server). And betwenn rogue & mage rogues will always win & that is applied to avernal too.

Even if you consider this game only a PVE & not PVP(which it is even in a PVE server) the point of making any damage dealing class becomes pointless if they can't even take any advantage of the events after working pretty long & then getting beaten by a newbie(comparatively) rogue.
          Last edited by Himadri; 12-05-2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Oh I see..but in my server did have a very good rogue,mage,ranger,priest with 3rd Soul AURA..ultimate demon lord wing...Their gear are pretty the same and all with level 5 seal broken light..their marks are comparatively close..
            No offence. This what i see in my every avernal.

Comment

Originally posted by snowert456 View Post
              Oh I see..but in my server did have a very good rogue,mage,ranger,priest with 3rd Soul AURA..ultimate demon lord wing...Their gear are pretty the same and all with level 5 seal broken light..their marks are comparatively close..
              No offence. This what i see in my every avernal.
              So others classes are winning over rogues in avernal I assume in you server? At the very least mages when they have same buff & their own seal broken blessings? In mine there are only one with 3 aura, a mage with all +13 & he gets easily beaten by a rogue with all +13 of same level & with single aura & with a defensive pet(they have same mounts & the mage has a gen 3 DK with 25K PATK & better sperion)

& I think I am mostly talking about event bosses & as a side note, similar Crypt boss.

P.S. that mage has ultimate demon lord wings too!! Only he has it in our whole server, none have got past Ultimate Angel Lord other than him.

EDiT: No answer or response...I assume I am not wrong about your server either. I seriously hope GMs will give some attention to this part of the game too & not too late.
              Last edited by Himadri; 12-05-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
                So others classes are winning over rogues in avernal I assume in you server? At the very least mages when they have same buff & their own seal broken blessings? In mine there are only one with 3 aura, a mage with all +13 & he gets easily beaten by a rogue with all +13 of same level & with single aura & with a defensive pet(they have same mounts & the mage has a gen 3 DK with 25K PATK & better sperion)

& I think I am mostly talking about event bosses & as a side note, similar Crypt boss.

P.S. that mage has ultimate demon lord wings too!! Only he has it in our whole server, none have got past Ultimate Angel Lord other than him.

EDiT: No answer or response...I assume I am not wrong about your server either. I seriously hope GMs will give some attention to this part of the game too & not too late.
                I'm a ranger and I come close to beating rogues avernal. You have to understand, certain classes are better at dps. If you're this grumpy over the inablitiy of your current class, change.

Also fyi, just because you don't get an answer doesn't make you right. Means the person is off their computer or doing something else. You're incompetiance is astounding
                Server: Tree of Life
                IGM: RozaliaDame
                Class: Hybrid Ranger
                Guild: MortalElites
                Honour: Emperor
                Job: Nature
                Level: Eidolon Lv81
                Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

Originally posted by Rozalia_Dame View Post
                  I'm a ranger and I come close to beating rogues avernal. You have to understand, certain classes are better at dps. If you're this grumpy over the inablitiy of your current class, change.

Also fyi, just because you don't get an answer doesn't make you right. Means the person is off their computer or doing something else. You're incompetiance is astounding
                  I know that people go off & on from their computer. I know how many people view the threads in this forum too. Just tell me the simple answer other than the newly born server are there any mage, ranger , knight or priest exist who get to beat rogues of their same level in avernal/crypt boss/event boss? State it please. I would like to know tips from you! Do anyone ever beat (S25)Exsaion in your server when he attends any Avernal? I don't think even (S28)mohdnizam with so many immaculates do beat him ever.

Now FYI, I am a mage & kinda won away few of turkey bosses bcoz I was lucky & have some decent casting speed. Just because you are happy to lose don't give advices to people to be the same as you.

Comment

just so you know the turkey boss of this week is pretty much one shot thing so whoever gets that one shot wins. in my server it is random,even i my self with just 1st aura and just savage set won it yesterday when there were two-three rogues. one had blessing and second aura so i don't know why are you bringing turkey bosses here maybe in other bosses with fixed dmg rogues have bit advantage cause of their extra atk speed but not in this one.
                    and for AR well they are DPS class they live for the dmg, you don't see them complaining that a noncasher knights with decent amount of work on their toon can tank in ladder better than them?
                    Last edited by darkwater887; 12-05-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Im a knight on the newest server, and i win the turkey boss usally 4/5 times. Its very ez to win, all a knight has to do is put on wave/then taunt. If you have aggro when it dies u get the loot. I have been doing this since the start of the event, and i have won almost everyone of them. Also, this event is extremely OP for the new server, like i said, i have won almost everyone of them, and i have over 280 SS and Gmut already on a server 5 days old. Not to mention enough excellent gems to make 12 superior gems now, so im well on my way to making quite a few FS's. So you can see how its OP, 5 day old server, and 1 player can already get GT without cashing for it, and maybe 150soul if not more.

Comment

ill vote for this game if good events 2morrow
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

cool and lol again i hope i get to see the last halloween winners costumes :3
                          "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

1- ranger, mage, super angel in the avenal: boss pushes up the teleport, Knight and rogue so changed the map,
                            should fix it. So we can not go quiet in real life and leave afk

2-New dungeon lvl 45 nigthmare
                            drops: fruit honor, flawed gem, magic dust, hw, mut, purified crystal. (2/2)Daily or 1/1

3-guild active 3x xp pet 30min
                            aura to adorn the feet ,besides the soul ppp

Comment

Can't wait for maintenance #13
                              I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                              Class Shadow Rogue
                              Level 55+
                              Plane Mortal (obv.)
                              Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
                              X