Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 12/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix sengolia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set the towers hp higher! Today sengolia crystal goes from 100% hp to 0% hp in under 20 secounds
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

True. I have a lvl 57 Eidolon priest and all the hard work i`ve put into it it doesn`t seem to pay off. Avernal is out off my reach as i get surpased by Rogue scions with bad frag wepons and not even a soul aura. Most events put us priests in a huge disatvantage.

Comment

no lvl 95 dung, unfortunately,,, i heard more like lvl 110 dung in neckro acces though/via twilight lvl4, with lvl req of 90

Comment

Originally posted by putulescu View Post
          True. I have a lvl 57 Eidolon priest and all the hard work i`ve put into it it doesn`t seem to pay off. Avernal is out off my reach as i get surpased by Rogue scions with bad frag wepons and not even a soul aura. Most events put us priests in a huge disatvantage.
          Anyway priest is better in tamelan and bath :P stop complaining
          Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
          Char - Rohbean
          Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
          Level - Eido 120++
          Rank - Squire XD
          Guild - VATICAN XVI
          Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
          Mount - Gryphon
          Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
          Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

i wish i can do my last dunge =( im in dunge killing devourak and the server maint.i forgot to read the chat box

Comment

They'll eventually just learn to do a complete refresh of everyones events for the day after each maint. Only in time, I guess.

Comment

the lvl 100 set looks awesome... wish they would allow us to upgrade our netheran master set to lvl 100 master set...

Comment

Originally posted by Doralin View Post
                  Anyway priest is better in tamelan and bath :P stop complaining
                  Nobody does Tamalan and you can always get perfect bath with peeps who knows how to do it. (Just sayin')
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Sebastian1988 seen that toon pic what server is that? Cause I never seen you anywhere.
                    s157 DGoddess

Comment

Patch Notes are now up! You can check them out in this thread.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

And servers are now all back online! For you at level 100, enjoy the new content. For the rest of you, enjoy those free AFK and 2x EXP cards!
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
                          I know that people go off & on from their computer. I know how many people view the threads in this forum too. Just tell me the simple answer other than the newly born server are there any mage, ranger , knight or priest exist who get to beat rogues of their same level in avernal/crypt boss/event boss? State it please. I would like to know tips from you! Do anyone ever beat (S25)Exsaion in your server when he attends any Avernal? I don't think even (S28)mohdnizam with so many immaculates do beat him ever.

Now FYI, I am a mage & kinda won away few of turkey bosses bcoz I was lucky & have some decent casting speed. Just because you are happy to lose don't give advices to people to be the same as you.
                          You are still missing the point. DPS lands more damage in a shoter amount of time than tanks or healers. Exs nad Mohd are from the older servers of our merged servers. So not only have they been playing longer than most, they have received some things from quitting friends. You cannot expect R2 to balance that fact that they have been playing longer.

Move to a newer server. There, your problem is solved.

FYI, mohd is a PRIEST and he wins just fine in places.
                          Server: Tree of Life
                          IGM: RozaliaDame
                          Class: Hybrid Ranger
                          Guild: MortalElites
                          Honour: Emperor
                          Job: Nature
                          Level: Eidolon Lv81
                          Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

How does talaman and bath help me that much? There i can do what any player can. I`m talking here about the Avernal packs. Were the good stuff is not some badges that you can find anywere or a bath were a party of 5 does the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X