No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Kongregate Platform Shutting Down Being Delayed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey boo thang. (Reverie) put in a word for me?
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
      Hey boo thang. (Reverie) put in a word for me?
      Go home, Kanyo. >.>

Comment

What if they 'accidentally' transferred me O.O I would be cool with that ^.^
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

one thing i am asking is please do not shut down if there is no character transfer ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by p4rstuv View Post
            one thing i am asking is please do not shut down if there is no character transfer ^_^
            The ball is in Kongregate's court, so we do not have control over any proceedings at this point in time.

Comment

FYI: This was posted to one of the Kongregate Forum threads, hopefully a resolution is in the works.

Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:
              Hello Crystal Saga players!

We're very sorry to hear that this has been so frustrating. We're here to make sure that you have a good experience with games on our site, and are currently communicating with R2 to figure out if there's a better way for this transition to happen! Good communication takes time (especially with a company on the other side of the planet), and we most likely won't have it all complete by the end of the day, but we want what's best for you guys, and are doing our best to work this out.
              Crystal Saga
              S4 Kongregate
              ShannenSL
              Class: Ranger
              Guild: Broken

Comment

Thank you for sharing that ShannenSSL.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wth is happening why cancel ?

Comment

Can we get an update, the original merge post has been edited and no one has told us anything concrete since.

Comment

If any updates are made known to us, we will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        If any updates are made known to us, we will let you know.
                        Much appreciated, and thank you for all your hard work these past few days, we truly appreciate it.

Comment

im told to reapply for ticket to transfer but i have NO clue where to find this as it is not on the original place i found it before imma very frustrated grandma right now

Comment

This was the only way I could connect to Kong Crystal Saga community.

Guys its G , game was working perfectly fine 1h ago when I went to the dentists, now when I came back all I get is black screen both on G and Snow.
                            Does anyone else have that problem? Are servers finally shut ? Or it is just me problem ?

Thanks.

Comment

Servers are okay, G. Were you able to get back in?
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                Servers are okay, G. Were you able to get back in?
                                Everything's fine now.

Comment

Working...
                                X