Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imrkkeks
    replied
    This was the only way I could connect to Kong Crystal Saga community.

Guys its G , game was working perfectly fine 1h ago when I went to the dentists, now when I came back all I get is black screen both on G and Snow.
    Does anyone else have that problem? Are servers finally shut ? Or it is just me problem ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• grannypare
    replied
    im told to reapply for ticket to transfer but i have NO clue where to find this as it is not on the original place i found it before imma very frustrated grandma right now

Leave a comment:

• blondiej12
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    If any updates are made known to us, we will let you know.
    Much appreciated, and thank you for all your hard work these past few days, we truly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    If any updates are made known to us, we will let you know.

Leave a comment:

• blondiej12
    replied
    Can we get an update, the original merge post has been edited and no one has told us anything concrete since.

Leave a comment:

• zhudage
    replied
    wth is happening why cancel ?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thank you for sharing that ShannenSSL.

Leave a comment:

• ShannenSSL
    replied
    FYI: This was posted to one of the Kongregate Forum threads, hopefully a resolution is in the works.

Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:
    Hello Crystal Saga players!

We're very sorry to hear that this has been so frustrating. We're here to make sure that you have a good experience with games on our site, and are currently communicating with R2 to figure out if there's a better way for this transition to happen! Good communication takes time (especially with a company on the other side of the planet), and we most likely won't have it all complete by the end of the day, but we want what's best for you guys, and are doing our best to work this out.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by p4rstuv View Post
    one thing i am asking is please do not shut down if there is no character transfer ^_^
    The ball is in Kongregate's court, so we do not have control over any proceedings at this point in time.

Leave a comment:

• p4rstuv
    replied
    one thing i am asking is please do not shut down if there is no character transfer ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    What if they 'accidentally' transferred me O.O I would be cool with that ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Hey boo thang. (Reverie) put in a word for me?
    Go home, Kanyo. >.>

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Hey boo thang. (Reverie) put in a word for me?

Leave a comment:

• timelady21
    replied
    my apoligies I fix my mistake

Leave a comment:

• ShannenSSL
    replied
    Timelady I don't think the issue is on R2s end. I haven't heard anything specific but it sounds like there is an issue with Kongregate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X