X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21507247
    replied
    Originally posted by KaiWardin View Post
    I dunno, derp? Why have PVE servers and PVP servers? I wouldn't have ever played this or cashed had it been PVP. You play YOUR game your way, I'll play mine, mine.. The way I signed up for AND paid for. Okay? Thanks.

As for the stupid PK level you referred to, you're assuming it matters and that someone is able to kill the other person. All of this is moot, R2 should deliver what it promised when we signed up. PVE. Simple, isn't it?

Ok, editing and attempting to explain this nicely, although I suspect it will fall on deaf ears / eyes. Suppose this game was a flight you purchased. You paid for a trip to Hawaii, boarded the said plane, got underway, and mid flight the airline came over the intercom and said, HEY, jokes on you.. We're going to the South Pole. You have shorts and T-shirts only? So, who gives a ****... It's just too bad. The trip is one way, it's already in the air and you get no choice in the matter. Despite you paying for a specific thing / destination... We're giving you a flight SOMEWHERE... be happy with that. ... and with that, they dump you off the plane. Would that sit ok with you? Normal people expect what they sign up for or pay for, to be delivered.
    Actually a pk lvl does matter. After you die with a pk lvl you drop any unbound loot in your inventory whether it's GPOW, PUC or EEC.
    Your example isn't the same as this situation. Your whole destination changes in the flight where in a PVE going PVP wouldn't change anything that you'd do on a PVE. Simply allowing pvp in evil mode isn't even worth it given the consequence. Each person you pk gains another hour you'll have with a pk lvl. Like I said before I doubt anyone even has time to do that. I agree with receiving what you pay for but only cases that actually matter.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    I'm just waiting for the merges to start happening now

Leave a comment:

• KaiWardin
    replied
    Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    Why make a big *** deal about whether its pvp or not?Nobody has the time to search through zones and instances to kill you.Besides you get a pk lvl if u do pk lvl if you actually do kill someone. ya'll just like complaining
    I dunno, derp? Why have PVE servers and PVP servers? I wouldn't have ever played this or cashed had it been PVP. You play YOUR game your way, I'll play mine, mine.. The way I signed up for AND paid for. Okay? Thanks.

As for the stupid PK level you referred to, you're assuming it matters and that someone is able to kill the other person. All of this is moot, R2 should deliver what it promised when we signed up. PVE. Simple, isn't it?

Ok, editing and attempting to explain this nicely, although I suspect it will fall on deaf ears / eyes. Suppose this game was a flight you purchased. You paid for a trip to Hawaii, boarded the said plane, got underway, and mid flight the airline came over the intercom and said, HEY, jokes on you.. We're going to the South Pole. You have shorts and T-shirts only? So, who gives a ****... It's just too bad. The trip is one way, it's already in the air and you get no choice in the matter. Despite you paying for a specific thing / destination... We're giving you a flight SOMEWHERE... be happy with that. ... and with that, they dump you off the plane. Would that sit ok with you? Normal people expect what they sign up for or pay for, to be delivered.
    Last edited by KaiWardin; 12-02-2016, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21507247
    replied
    Why make a big *** deal about whether its pvp or not?Nobody has the time to search through zones and instances to kill you.Besides you get a pk lvl if u do pk lvl if you actually do kill someone. ya'll just like complaining

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    yea this was very disapointing maint if the only thing they did was make pve to pvp why did they have to shut down pvp servers also?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have asked the team if the PvE > PvP setting was intentional. I will post back here once I receive a response.

Leave a comment:

• KaiWardin
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    I am cool with the change from PvE to PvP myself but I am not selfish. I know most people picked PvE for a reason and I'd hate to see them quit because of this.. damn u r2..

This. Right. Here. I, and several people that I've talked to, are done if this is intentional. Unlike R2, Im able to read and choose PVE for a reason. If I had wanted PVP I would have chosen a PVP server. It's always been a bunch of **** that almost all events are PVP on PVE servers, but to pull this ****? R2 can go get ******.

...and as a special shoutout to R2 devs and the corporation itself? You really think that ******* us over is going to make us that cash, or even those that don't..... play or spend money on another of your games? Get real.
    Last edited by KaiWardin; 12-02-2016, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    I am cool with the change from PvE to PvP myself but I am not selfish. I know most people picked PvE for a reason and I'd hate to see them quit because of this.. damn u r2..

Leave a comment:

• erindkoci
    replied
    Sorry to all of you that were expecting something nice like a winter SG, or a nice new event. All you got is a middle finger and a big one at that.

Leave a comment:

• Lordi05
    replied
    well the make a PVP Server from a PVE without Announcment ***? R2 Fix your other stuff first or you will lost 80% of the Players Who pays your loan^^ or do you guys like to go Stamp?

Leave a comment:

• erindkoci
    replied
    Well, **** just went south with R2. Everyone that has a weaker than other's char, will not be very accepting of this new "All PvP" servers. Numerous people are starting to think that R2 has given up on its players, especially the ones "not making you any money." But this only is going to lead to more money being lost. More people are going to start quitting because servers are just going to be getting worse and worse.

Leave a comment:

• Katarshina
    replied
    Im not at all happy with things that have happened....they wonder why they losing money? why people have quit playing? THIS is why...they stopped doing events that kept ppl interested and just started recycling them....then they stopped doing new holiday events and recycled them or completely took them away. now they take away ways for people to level and land grab.....eventually people will get tired of being treated as they they dont matter because r2 would rather make money than to take care of those who have played their toons for YEARS such as myself. If R2 ever shuts down due to lack of money or playing this will be one of the many reasons why. Way to show ur "valued" costomers what they truly mean to you R2

Leave a comment:

• KaiWardin
    replied
    There was an eight hour maint to *** all PVE players over... To continue what they started with the new areas and turn everything pvp so they can merge us all into one server, create massive lag, get PVE players (and others with the lag) to quit, and then eventually close this game since its old and not making them enough money.

Mystery solved. You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    If some dev or mod would be kind enough to tell us what happened in those 8 hrs , it would help a lot . I am dying to know why there was a long maint lol

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    I like the PVP thing... dun like the other stuff that broke...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X