No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Maintenance on December 1st @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly doubt they plan on shutting down. They just brought over new grounds, kongregate and armor games cs versions and merged em here. They messed up yes. But have a little faith . I'm sure they'll fix this upcoming maintenance.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

When is Zodiac going to be fixed >:c
      IGN:H4Z3
      Noobish 142 Eido AM Ranger

Comment

All newfound issues associated with this maintenance will need to sit on the back burner until Monday comes around as the devs are out for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          All newfound issues associated with this maintenance will need to sit on the back burner until Monday comes around as the devs are out for the weekend.
          That's why they did on friday

Comment

>, .< Did it on a friday then left us with it over the weekend hehe... Fridays are the worst days for maint...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

so in other words they messed it up than gone for the weekend and dont care about us to check there emails about whats going on and come in and fix this stuff?

Comment

I have been informed that the PvP setting has been turned off for PvE servers. Confirmation would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  I have been informed that the PvP setting has been turned off for PvE servers. Confirmation would be appreciated.
                  Confirmed from block with S62. PVP is now off in the correct areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
                    Confirmed from block with S62. PVP is now off in the correct areas.
                    Thank you.

Comment

• Would also like to confirm that fact as well.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I just noticed that my divine soul gear that was equipped at maint...which was +14...is now +0 >.<
                        (S36)Auroria
                        160+ Eidolon Knight
                        Apocolypse Co-leader
                        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                        X