Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** no wonder its down coz mainte guess loggin back in tom

Comment

Who knows, R2 dun tell us anythin these days mehehe, It's like a Quest, "What's new and costs us $$$ this week"

New RB is highly unlikely, and the new class is a possiblility, but it might be a few fixes... Tbh it's Dec 1st...so they're prob puttin up the Xmas Decor mehehe..
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 09:37 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

well i just hope they remove chaos wings ..

Comment

never do its r2 were talking about

new rb and class maybe?
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 09:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

nah dont get your hope's up lol
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001
              New RB is highly unlikely, and the new class is a possiblility, but it might be a few fixes... Tbh it's Dec 1st...so they're prob puttin up the Xmas Decor mehehe..

Hey Sagi,

What is the new class that is a possibility? I haven't heard anything about the new class o.o

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
              Class: Beastmaster
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
              Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Pretty sure you've heard about the hammer drops, the LV165/175 Armours that have no class assigned to them in the synth menu and the Grail offhands, Also the chinese Servers have a 7th class I believe it's either the Pagan or Alchemist depending on who you ask.

The odds are that they put the code in for an unreleased class that they may or may not be plannin on releasing.

Last time we got gears with unassigned classes where the Training armour sets that appeared one maint in the armour synth menu, a while later we got the Beastmaster class.

But this new class is pure speculation based on previous instances and on the chinese version of Crystal Saga.
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                  Great...now the forums are buggin out meheh...and we seem to be having a comvo on multiple threads at the same time eh? >, .<
                  This happens when your current forum time (time at the bottom of the forum page) is earlier than the time of the person who posted (time stamp on the post before yours). The time has been fluctuating up and down by about 5-10 minutes at random (as in, refresh and it's a different time) for the last year, but is really only noticeable when rapidly replying to things on the forum.

Only way around it is to wait for your current forum time to be later than time stamp of the post you are replying to. Or, just hit the quote button so everyone knows who you are talking to and sometimes you'll get to look psychic.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hmm, if we get it and it is named "Pagan" I will have to start that. I can not pass up a Pagan class at all! #26 #26 #26

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

still down?

Comment

Hmm.. didn't know that Memory hehe interesting to know.

And it def sounds interesting Gabe hehe... I believe it's a magic based class that can transform into monsters using their skills...

Hehe, And technically a Pagan is just some1 not from the main world religions.

...They just usually have wierd rituals associated with em >, .>

Will be for a while yet...
                        Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 09:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                        Kamikaze Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                          Hmm.. didn't know that Memory hehe interesting to know.

And it def sounds interesting Gabe hehe... I believe it's a magic based class that can transform into monsters using their skills...
                          Hmm I don't know if I feel 100% comfortable with that as a Pagan class... Considering what Pagans actually are in real life... That's a form of Black Magick if you can transform into monsters... Oh well it'd still be an interesting class nonetheless.
                          Also... it's Kai Sagi (S55) remember lmao

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Hehe, And technically a Pagan is just some1 not from the main world religions.

...They just usually have wierd rituals associated with em >, .>
                            Kamikaze Member

Comment

Think it was more defensive based

I messed around with the page class in another version of cs. It wasn't that good. Maybe when. It's op it is good idk
                              Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 09:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                              ☆Death Tank
                              ☆PvP King at your service
                              ☆Class:Knight
                              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

hehe all classes are like that though...
                                Kamikaze Member

Comment

Working...
                                X