Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga All Servers Maintenance on December 1st @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamander View Post
    Servers are finnaly back
    Yeah and at quick glance, the only thing they did was break zodiac. Well done r2.

Comment

Woohoo 8 hours to brake zodiac gg

Comment

why seig gone ?

Comment

The will come today^^ calling than Emerceny Maint^^

Comment

I had hope it was gonna be something good like rb or something but 8 hours later and find out zod is broken and nothing new is added

Comment

no update .
              waiting soo long.
              Zodiac error.
              Seig Gone

we wait for next MT again ._. right?

Comment

yeah LG Winner and Seig is gone^^

The will come today^^ calling than Emerceny Maint^^
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2016, 07:55 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Sooo.... All they've done is break Zodiac and purge LG...

After looking around more it appears they've broken funds aswell...
                  Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-02-2016, 05:50 AM.
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

From the bottom of my heart I just wanna tell r2 that your entire team as a whole are jackass's. Thanks for nothing. You messed more up than fixed. You added absolutely nothing but less enjoyment to the game. Big shoutout to ruining things instead of taking 8 hours to even add an event from your stupid Forum suggestions event. Puntas, the lot of you.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                      From the bottom of my heart I just wanna tell r2 that your entire team as a whole are jackass's. Thanks for nothing. You messed more up than fixed. You added absolutely nothing but less enjoyment to the game. Big shoutout to ruining things instead of taking 8 hours to even add an event from your stupid Forum suggestions event. Puntas, the lot of you.
                      They made PVE servers PVP i'm having a ****** blast m8 so quit your [whining] not every1 feels your sentiment
                      Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2016, 07:51 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

You realize that's another thing they messed up if what you say is true? You must be on the same team as r2. You a jackass too.

1. I'm not your friend.
                        2. You suck at sarcasm.
                        3. Do not bring intellect into the convo. I will beat you.
                        4. I insulted you, the jackass. Not everyone. Get it right.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2016, 07:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                        ☆Death Tank
                        ☆PvP King at your service
                        ☆Class:Knight
                        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                          You realize that's another thing they messed up if what you say is true? You must be on the same team as r2. You a jackass too.
                          A jackass that can't understand sarcasm, well played insulting everyone who you think is having a go at you. Really shows your intelligence my friend

Originally posted by Kanyo
                          1. I'm not your friend.
                          2. You suck at sarcasm.
                          3. Do not bring intellect into the convo. I will beat you.
                          4. I insulted you, the jackass. Not everyone. Get it right.
                          I stand corrected Lol
                          Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2016, 07:52 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I like the PVP thing... dun like the other stuff that broke...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

If some dev or mod would be kind enough to tell us what happened in those 8 hrs , it would help a lot . I am dying to know why there was a long maint lol
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

There was an eight hour maint to *** all PVE players over... To continue what they started with the new areas and turn everything pvp so they can merge us all into one server, create massive lag, get PVE players (and others with the lag) to quit, and then eventually close this game since its old and not making them enough money.

Mystery solved. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X