No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Kongregate Platform Shutting Down on 12/14 @ 9 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not file new tickets, unless a new ticket hasn't been filed since the previous announced merge alongside Newgrounds and Armorgames. It will only further complicate matters in the backend.

Comment

Good to know! Thanks!

Comment

I have been informed that responses from the support team will not necessarily be sent out. As long as all transfer tickets have the correct information requested and the bookmarking toon exists where it should, things will be fine.

Comment

then, does that mean we will just have to wait till the merge date and see if our toons are there? O.O

Comment

That seems to be the case, so just make sure all transfer information requested is accurate.

Comment

good thing i had time today haha i sent a ticket hope its all correct :P same as last time basically
              I smell

Comment

If you've put the same informatio as last time you should be okay :3

Comment

LMAO syk u spoke too soon
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

my server went down at 2100 for kong merge are they adding maint to it or what ? been down over 6 hours now
                    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

i dont know about account transfer can you help me
                      im in server1 myaccount are megatrone and my character are makel

Comment

Originally posted by 182756242166720 View Post
                        i dont know about account transfer can you help me
                        im in server1 myaccount are megatrone and my character are makel
                        I'm sorry, if you didn't send the information to R2 about the merge by the end of the 12th of December then your character can not be merged. If you however did send your information in before then and haven't been merged then by all means, send me a PM with either your email address or your ticket number and i can get that forwarded for you.
                        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
                        X