Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Servers on Kongregate Platform Shutting Down on 12/14 @ 9 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Servers on Kongregate Platform Shutting Down on 12/14 @ 9 PM EST

R2Games will have a cross-platform server merge on 14th December @ 9 PM EST and will take over the players from the Kongregate servers. Players will not be able to recharge after December 8th, 2016 (GMT+8) These servers will be merged with R2 PvP EST S25.

If you want to keep your original character on our R2 platform, we need the following information for transferring of characters:

Original Kongregate Account Information:
    - Server ID
    - User ID
    - Character Name

New R2 Platform Account Information:
    - User ID
    - Character Name (This character name is used to locate your in-game account, please do not use the same character name on your previous platform)

ALL successfully transferred toons will be accessible through [S25] Falling Stars Bluff regardless of where they originally created their R2 toon -- these preexisting toons will remain in your accounts as is. The unique server marker for Newgrounds/Armorgame/Kongregate players post-merge will be as below:

kongregate: (ko1), (ko2), (ko3), (ko4), (ko5)

Please contact us through our support page if your want to transfer your characters. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your constant support for Crystal Saga.

Note: This is valid ONLY for Crystal Saga players, whose information has been collected before 13th December.

Glad everything was figured out
    IGN: (ne)Fenterra
    Server: S25
    Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
    Hobbies: ????????
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

we sent our character information before. shall we submit again? just wanna know so that i can start submitting now.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bmrexxarbm View Post
        we sent our character information before. shall we submit again? just wanna know so that i can start submitting now.
        thanks
        Go ahead and send in new tickets for each of your characters. Please note that the cut off time is before December 13th, so that means character info needs to be sent by the end of the day on the 12th.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hi. for clarification. are we going to send the tickets through kong support, or can we just click the link "support page" above? ty

Comment

Originally posted by XDimcute View Post
            hi. for clarification. are we going to send the tickets through kong support, or can we just click the link "support page" above? ty
            Tickets need to be sent through R2's support page.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Go ahead and send in new tickets for each of your characters. Please note that the cut off time is before December 13th, so that means character info needs to be sent by the end of the day on the 12th.
              The tickets are still in r2's system (in my case) and will be reactivated once more if I simply reply to the e-mails again, will that work? Or do I have to submit completely new tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
                The tickets are still in r2's system (in my case) and will be reactivated once more if I simply reply to the e-mails again, will that work? Or do I have to submit completely new tickets?
                As a precaution, send in a new ticket.

Comment

Which is the server and user ID for kong and user id for r2?

is it my server and ign for kong?
                  and the id number for r2?

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                    Which is the server and user ID for kong and user id for r2?

is it my server and ign for kong?
                    and the id number for r2?
                    The user ID requested for both is the username used to log into each respective account

Comment

Do we have a timeline on when we should expect a reply verifying out characters are being transferred?
                      I submitted mine on December 5th and haven't heard anything since the original message confirming my ticket had been received.
                      I'm sure you're all doing your best but as far as I know, no one has received verification for this round of transfers.

Comment

dont tell me its cancelled again? lol. last day of filing tickets tomorrow and we still havent received any mail if our accounts have been verified or not.

Comment

Same I only got the first email saying they're reviewing it and it's been 5 days now...

Comment

I will ask the team if a response from our end is to-be-expected or only if there's a problem with the information provided.

Comment

I would hope they'd send a response seeing as the email stated they would be doing so.
                              "We will contact you shortly once we had reviewed your application" That was on December 5th.

I really don't have the time to resubmit all my tickets, I, like a good number of us, am trying to get through finals. I don't need the added stress of possibly loosing all my hard work because my ticket was never processed.

I hope you get a reply soon!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X