Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 12/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Coconut
    started a topic Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 12/8

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 12/8

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, December 8th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 00:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• 96judyleigh
    replied
    There is also a bug where if you have the lvl 60 labor guild quest, that you have to collect mutiny flag, they will appear in corruption. Seen it happen and was really confused.

Leave a comment:

• Rham21xxxx
    replied
    Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
    magic tower isnt bugged. the only way you get bugged is when u click the chest when a skill goes off u get get bugged
    dude, so you're saying it's still a bug

Leave a comment:

• R2294769
    replied
    Originally posted by R297147301 View Post
    Can you please fix ALL bugs. I mean ALL. ?

some of the known bugs I experienced:
    Magic tower - i always stop at Lvl2 goddamit (ALWAYS)
    Bag - Items Missing after upgrading & sometimes missing without doing anyting
    Zodiac - not workiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing (everything the buff, the quest, and the free stars)
    Mobs - most of the time mobs still appear even if its dead already
    Mobs - so many mobs stuck in the side of Ethereal City!! so when u afk u will also get stuck (Waste alot of time esp when ur afk for a very long time)
    Hf - after upgrading, it won't really give you the stats you are supposed to get! please fix this. i know how to compute multiplier of stats so I know hf gives less stats than we are suposed to get

thank you. r2!

magic tower isnt bugged. the only way you get bugged is when u click the chest when a skill goes off u get get bugged

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    Ladder needs fixed aswell(if it hasn't been) at the end 110+ you should get pixie upgrade crystals

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    My toon randomly just doesn't move while afk for some reason. Awkward to come home and my toon just standing there in afk mode... No items..

Leave a comment:

• R297147301
    replied
    Can you please fix ALL bugs. I mean ALL. ?

some of the known bugs I experienced:
    Magic tower - i always stop at Lvl2 goddamit (ALWAYS)
    Bag - Items Missing after upgrading & sometimes missing without doing anyting
    Zodiac - not workiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing (everything the buff, the quest, and the free stars)
    Mobs - most of the time mobs still appear even if its dead already
    Mobs - so many mobs stuck in the side of Ethereal City!! so when u afk u will also get stuck (Waste alot of time esp when ur afk for a very long time)
    Hf - after upgrading, it won't really give you the stats you are supposed to get! please fix this. i know how to compute multiplier of stats so I know hf gives less stats than we are suposed to get

thank you. r2!

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Regular maintenance is every week lol

Leave a comment:

• lavawallker
    replied
    omg again?

Leave a comment:

• Sancho97
    replied
    pls fix the zodiac system and the other bugs as well . I hope this will be your priority for this mt r2 !

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    will problems actually get fixed or will there be more problems?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X