Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mechamind
    replied
    Storm where did you go? where here like 15mins ago and you disappear like a rogue who knows he in trouble....

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    This totally sucks, was happy when i heard we could use them now I am Just disappointed. Whats the use of a ring only gem when I still cant socket my ring....

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    gee thanks cant even open sockets on the ring or the necklace and just got two excellent and 2 shiny gems just for my ring, cant open the sockets what in the hell? Is this going to be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    UPDATE: A correction, the gems can actually be used with any level equipment. However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets. Also please be aware that gem descriptions for the Garnet and Fire Opal saying they can be put into Gloves should instead say "Off Hand"

Leave a comment:

• lendoo
    replied
    boooooring event

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    From what I have seen they can be put in 80+ gear

Leave a comment:

• LanzeLegacy
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 12/13 – 12/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None, but the gems can only be used in Level 101+ gear.

Description: Dug up enough gem shards, have you? Head on over to the Quartermaster to trade them in for a shiny new level 5 gem (Bound)! See the chart below for more details.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29716[/ATTACH]

While players may not be able to use the gems now, they are welcome to take part in the activity so they may claim the gems and save them for when they are able to use them.
    Dafuq? Why for 101+ item only ? that's unfair >

Leave a comment:

• R21035072
    replied
    R2,,,,,,,pLSSSSSSSSSSS....GMUT event on christmas

Leave a comment:

• R21035072
    replied
    so much unfair event r2........................

Leave a comment:

• PandoraPandaPara
    replied
    so we have to wait for level 101

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Are you sure it's 101+ ? I don't think there's a lvl 120 offhand yet even in chinese server or maybe since they all have been using legendary one, i just didn't notice, but it's safe to assume that the current lvl 100 offhand is just pure garbage right ? I don't understand which kind of monster would drop lvl 120 offhand either, the only dungeon after lvl 110 is lvl 125, but even in the chinese version, it's just recently updated, like at least only few months old.

I can understand the purgatory set is 101+ , but i just don't get the offhand... or is it another nerf, so for now you can only slot in ring and neklace, and wait another year or so for lvl 120 offhand ?

Leave a comment:

• sapiperah
    replied
    n 1 more thing c'mon lv 101 gear?? poor ppl who already get their gears to +15 with all those sweats n tears......lol

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    MORE to store in Vault *no More Space*

Leave a comment:

• washiwa
    replied
    no money again oh nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• sapiperah
    replied
    can we exchange with coupon like other gems??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X