No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 12/29 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Have you searched the forums? ... cuz I answered Q2 on another thread... (and you don't from my tests with alts)
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

LMAO did anyone notice the elite slayer information xD? R2 u are drunk i guess how in the hell we going travel back to january 1 2014 to be the first to kill those elite mob?

Comment

Heh that typos not new
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

So for the new years title, people got the title on the 29th NOT the 1st because, well, r2 decided to say 00:00 on new years but instead had the title given out two days early. Seriously? What kind of ** is this

Comment

Title Location

Where can I find out if I'm eligible for the Elite Slayer title? The Quartermaster does not have this option.

Server 50 Crimson Groves

Click image for larger version

Name:	Title.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1728377

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
            B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
            Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
            Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoOpossum View Post
              Where can I find out if I'm eligible for the Elite Slayer title? The Quartermaster does not have this option.

Server 50 Crimson Groves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170735[/ATTACH]
              someone did it already on Thursday, r2 fail description of event
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
              X