Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 2/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 2/9

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, February 9th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 00:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

new classes skills please , ty.

Comment

Add an option to hide the Sperion, Aura of Holy Favor and Soul since that causes too much lag and more when there are many people together

Comment

In regards to the hide option.. If you guys do plan on making things hideable due to the major lag issues from everyone on all servers then for God's sake pleaaaassee do not forget to make the PIXIE hideable!!! Those last 3 are just too much . Thank you 😅😇
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Yes, all other CS games, even the french CS, has these options. I don't know why R2 has taken so long.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

token event pls. so i can already get my velociraptor.

Comment

Well, bet you there won't be an option to toss Chaos Wuings this week.... For Shame
              Crystal Saga
              (S58)AquaShock
              Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
              Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

please allow the laggy bonus features hideable. it makes the game so much better. Nobody really cares about the cosmetics from such systems anyways.

Comment

The suspense is killing me. Let us know what youre working on please

Comment

How much longer will the servers be down for?

Comment

Working...
                    X