Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SABLE DO ME A FAVOR!
    I needa know what my skype email was... I logged out and can't remember the password.. I sent you private message. look in the top right of the forum page thing.

Comment

• how the heck would i know?
      ♥Selene/Sable♥
      ;)Crimson Grove;)
      :oRanger:o

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same"

Comment

• 6juLy now , server still closed ?

Comment

• Will there be another PVP Server coming soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
            yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
            This isnt even me to make it clear.... lmao wow can't believe some one would impersonate me like this

Comment

• Seriously not cool at all

Comment

• Wow.. ur apparently famous zal.. Well anyone who knows u knows u dont talk like that >.< that person types like a moron.. Im sure since Brother has been spending time with us he realizes that wasn't u :/
                Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
                IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
                Pet: Burning Angel<3
                Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
                LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
                You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

• Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
                  yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
                  Lol this noob is URDoom.
                  Previously player in void encampment.
                  He must be surprise on how i found it out..
                  he just here to mess up with zal name >.>

Comment

Working...
                  X