Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Join us on Thursday, July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Crimson Groves. Crimson Groves will be an East Coast PvE server set on EDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on July 6th. (So either stay up really late on July 5th, or get up super early July 6th.)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Can't Wait!

Comment

Originally posted by cluuu View Post
      can't wait!
      me too !
      Take That You Little Bug !!!!

Comment

So, the Independence packages won't be available?

Comment

Why not now!

Comment

Can we Please have the 1 Package of 5 hours or 3 hours DS just for beginner?

Comment

you should give us a special event for waited so long on this server. We would really appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
                you should give us a special event for waited so long on this server. We would really appreciate that.
                Just because the server goes up on the server list doesn't mean that the server should be released right away.
                It's always been announced ahead of time on the Forums when the server would be released.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Just because the server goes up on the server list doesn't mean that the server should be released right away.
                  It's always been announced ahead of time on the Forums when the server would be released.

Ahead of time? crimson groves is already on the server list several days ago and someone just posted the details about the server yesterday so i guess there is no announcement AHEAD OF TIME on the FORUMS for this server. Its not our lost. Its yours.

Comment

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on July 6th. (So either stay up really late on July 5th, or get up super early July 6th.)

What time for indonesia

Comment

Hello guys!

July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Hungarian?

Comment

Originally posted by R21852801 View Post

Ahead of time? crimson groves is already on the server list several days ago and someone just posted the details about the server yesterday so i guess there is no announcement AHEAD OF TIME on the FORUMS for this server. Its not our lost. Its yours.
                        You obviously didn't get what I just said. Today's date is July 1, 2012
                        The server is said to be released July 5, 2012.
                        So ahead of time? I think so.

And our lost? Please. I've stated plenty of times that I am in no way affiliated with this company. I'm a regular player that sticks to one server because I'm not failing to compete with others or crying about dying.

Your point has been overruled. Your next troll point, please.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

moderator help me July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Indonesia?

Comment

For anyone asking what time this server opens in your local time, this site will help you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Originally posted by R22523402 View Post
                            Hello guys!

July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Hungarian?
                            Should be Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM for you.

Originally posted by R22725964 View Post
                            moderator help me July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Indonesia?
                            Your time should be the same as the Philippines (2:00 AM on July 6th), if your time is UTC +8.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you Memory) you are the best moderator!

Comment

Working...
                              X