No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 4/20 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rb and lucky dungeon (cost 1k xtal a run) no elites. no news on roll backed chars nor their items ever coming back
    if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

new system too soon? reborn in plane 3? surely Eido is plane 3? xD is it bug or does it mean third rebirth that is yet to come?
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

So how does Supreme Rebirth work says must be reborn in plane 3 or above i am edo

Comment

It seems like a casher thing

Comment

We were supposed to have gotten a 3rd RB (Supernal) years ago. At one point R2 showed a picture from one of their test servers of a GM at Supernal RB, but when people started getting excited about the upcoming RB they removed it. We haven't gotten said RB since, although I'm convinced R2 just put it off because they don't want to admit to having leaked the picture early. Just to give an idea of the time frame, this was way back when the level cap was 120.

Comment

can we get any informasion about Supreme Rebirth pls?
              (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
              guild (J1)Titans
              lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

and can anyone provide some more information about the lucky dungeon?
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                Class: Mage
                Plane:Eidolon
                Lv:160+
                Guild: The Spartans
                Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                Honor: Emperor
                Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
                  and can anyone provide some more information about the lucky dungeon?
                  1000 Crystals buys you entry into the dungeon, located in Starglade, on a map that looks like a corner of Tree of Life. In the dungeon, you have 30 minutes to kill Elite Lucky Rabbits, that so far have dropped a variety of wings and feathers, in the hopes of coming across a boss.

I killed one boss, and got EW x1, Lucky Pack x1, and Clearing Stone x1.

Lucky Pack info:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	luckypack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	1729633

Just a note: A boss encounter is not guaranteed.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2017, 10:35 AM.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

$20 a day to grind for a hr for some wings and reiki activator(which can't be traded) almost worth it because of the boss dropping clearing stones.

Make reiki activator tradable make cashing worth it to people by making items sellable.

How do we rebirth? Did you guys add another glitched system? Icon and items out but no npc to talk to for rebirth

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                      $20 a day to grind for a hr for some wings and reiki activator(which can't be traded) almost worth it because of the boss dropping clearing stones.

Make reiki activator tradable make cashing worth it to people by making items sellable.

How do we rebirth? Did you guys add another glitched system? Icon and items out but no npc to talk to for rebirth
                      I feel it's very important to stress that a boss encounter is not guaranteed. During the second run, I only picked up wings, from heroic to ancient, and superior reiki stones, which might have totaled around 1k crystals at shop price, but no boss like in the first run.

The rebirth thing seems to not be functioning at the moment. I couldn't find a way around the pop up, though admittedly I didn't look very hard, and I haven't done a single quest so I wouldn't know if there is one that starts the process. We'll have to ask R2 about it when they are back in the office.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

thanks for speedy reply. I've checked the usual npc also bought the items and check for possible availble quest but nothing yet seems like something is missing

Comment

r the items from lucky dungeon bound?

Comment

Originally posted by cigoshipe View Post
                            r the items from lucky dungeon bound?
                            There are some items in the game that cannot be traded, no matter where you obtain those items from. Not including items that cannot be traded, the items that dropped for me during the 2 runs I did, were not bound.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              There are some items in the game that cannot be traded, no matter where you obtain those items from. Not including items that cannot be traded, the items that dropped for me during the 2 runs I did, were not bound.
                              thanks MemoryLane

Comment

Not gonna drop a dime for the 1st or 2nd place costumes if it doesn't even show what these "rare" costumes look like

Comment

Working...
                                X