X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Surely not from our S1
    S1 kongregate servers.

btw... still no Training ground for lvl 110+ huh ? or is this another typo, i'm still seeing TG lvl 100 for my lvl 113 toon.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
      S1 kongregate servers.

btw... still no Training ground for lvl 110+ huh ? or is this another typo, i'm still seeing TG lvl 100 for my lvl 113 toon.
      And ty for the answer I have been wondering about that for days now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
        Surely not from our S1
        R2 is running servers on different plattforms like armorgames, kong, etc.
        I'm on Kong S1.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          R2 is running servers on different plattforms like armorgames, kong, etc.
          I'm on Kong S1.
          Wasnt trying to call you out on anything just tripped me out, thought those plats just started.

Comment

Wow....a new set of not to great events r2. I see why so many newer players on merged servers and new servers in general quit: they don't have enough good events to make them play more ( equals loss of potential cashers) and they can't lvl fast enough to keep up with that lvl 101+ event.
            "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

maybe you should also make lower level off-hand,rings and necklaces socket able so it'll not make my vault full

Comment

More idiotic **** to collect and still no new vault pages, is it too hard for you morons?

Originally posted by angel34_jolly View Post
                Wow....a new set of not to great events r2. I see why so many newer players on merged servers and new servers in general quit: they don't have enough good events to make them play more ( equals loss of potential cashers) and they can't lvl fast enough to keep up with that lvl 101+ event.
                "not to great events"? They've been screwing the pooch for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Doragontenma View Post
                  People need to stop complaining. This is new content, enjoy it.
                  I agree with this lol just stop complaining (: and enjoy the event, if u can't, then u need to lvl faster o:

Comment

i hope vault page 3 coming soon not enough space to put this new gemsssssssss

Comment

i support vault page 3
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

why no new clothes? T.T

Comment

because there are so much clothes scammers

Comment

this coming christmas please give us a good event...

Comment

santa said only good kids would be given good events

Comment

what the.......nothing for mortals...........T__T

Comment

Working...
                                X