im disappointed again

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    Thanks for the event.

Leave a comment:

• brandonchan
    replied
    terrible event>.> doesn't do anything for me and a lot of other ppl we are to low lvl. At least give us an event that gives the lower lvls something to do or to get something.
    Last edited by brandonchan; 12-13-2012, 04:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sernioew
    replied
    KIEDY BD ONLINE;d?

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    lol at least finally they released the gems for rings, neklaces, offhands, and costumes.... only around 1 year late...

Leave a comment:

• lendoo
    replied
    booooooring

Leave a comment:

• brandonchan
    replied
    Originally posted by kodokganteng View Post
    no gmut event
    there was a gmut event a little whileago...

Leave a comment:

• dragonboy190
    replied
    Can't leave friends behind, but i sure can stop playing the game

Leave a comment:

• ShadowJump
    replied
    so you quit playing this game but still come back to harass forums? time to move on then isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• dragonboy190
    replied
    told u all once and ill tell u agin they dont give ♥♥♥♥ about yall anymore long time ago lol, you must drop outta school or not have job to keep up with the stuff on this game, or to even go aginst the players that are here, luckly for me i made it to first rb in 8 month tops, and i had enough of this game even after i RB
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-13-2012, 04:02 AM. Reason: Pink hearts on patrol

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    There is a bug. The crit gem says it can be socketed into gloves and weapon, i cant put it into my gloves. but can be put into offhands.
    Also some of the gems say that they can be socketed into clothing, but clothes have no sockets.
    The new gems go in lv101+ gear (not sure which glove and weapon you're using but to be safe), and clothes will get sockets eventually, even enchanting. They probably forgot to take that part out of the gem description when they got the info from original version.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    lame event

Leave a comment:

• kodokganteng
    replied
    no gmut event

Leave a comment:

• KnightOChaos
    replied
    so no new defence gems, whats the point in giving every1 gems to upgrade their attack when the defence still needs work for people to survive against the attacks.
    a pointless event in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• crazykats
    replied
    eh. should be somewhat interesting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X