Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] A Gift unto Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] A Gift unto Myself

Duration: 12/20 – 1/2 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: The holidays have arrived! Amidst your gift giving and chestnut roasting, why not take time out to treat yourself? This year we have two beautiful costumes (Christmas Costume and Darling Reindeer Costume), and they’re permanent to boot!

Price: 399 Crystal for the headpiece and 599 Crystal for the outfit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reindeercostume.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1733971 Click image for larger version

Name:	santa.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1733972
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

christmas costume <3
    Bellas Chasm
    (S49)Squall
    Eidolon Knight
    Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
    Demon Lord Wings +2
    Kilin

Amethyst Forest
    (S41)Tomilyn
    Eidolon Priest
    Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
    Demon Lord Wings
    Kilin

Comment

ill take the red costume....oooohhh yeah
      IGN: (S30)im2wek
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 131
      Class: Knight(Agi Build)
      Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
      Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
      Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

No Christmas Costume exchange for those who bought the renewable ones last year?

Comment

why pink hair for male?

Comment

hahahaha wifey ! we gonna buy christmas costume ?

Comment

I knew of the Santa costume look already but the Reindeer is a first timer for me. & I might add that they came out looking amazing. +1 r2
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Nice One R2!!!please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Comment

I think this isn't fair! why can the bunny suit be exchanged and the santa suit not???

Comment

I've had my Christmas female costume since it was taken away in the shops. I am honestly disappointed in R2 for recycling a costume this season and not the other ones. If you were going to be that cheap about it, should have only released the new set, or held another costume contest like for Halloween.
                    Server: Tree of Life
                    IGM: RozaliaDame
                    Class: Hybrid Ranger
                    Guild: MortalElites
                    Honour: Emperor
                    Job: Nature
                    Level: Eidolon Lv81
                    Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

I would just like to add (since it wasn't in the description) that the Darling Reindeer outfits were hand designed by forum mod VicZar. He did an amazing job and the costumes came out exactly as he designed. So cheers to VicZar and our developers who brought them to life so well!
                      ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                      Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                      After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                      An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                      Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X