[Promotion] Snowbaby Adoption!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Snowbaby Adoption!

Duration: 12/20 – 1/2 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: With the world turning into a snowy wonderland, tiny Snowbabies are popping up everywhere and are in need of a home! So, go snatch one up from the shop before the sun melts them away forever!

Price: 999 Crystal

Click image for larger version

Name:	snowbaby.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1733955
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

wow cute but does it have good stats?
    Bellas Chasm
    (S49)Squall
    Eidolon Knight
    Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
    Demon Lord Wings +2
    Kilin

Amethyst Forest
    (S41)Tomilyn
    Eidolon Priest
    Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
    Demon Lord Wings
    Kilin

Comment

can it morph?

Comment

Uhm... if its a baby I'm guessing that it will morph, if not now, at least in a the near future...
        Anyone know what type of pet it is? Support? Pattack?

Comment

morph > santa clause?

Comment

snow baby
            snow boy
            snow man

LOL

Comment

its a healing pet wonder if it could get better than a teeka

Comment

what about the pays to consume event i just used over 330k xtals and now you do that event cant you give me the stuff from it cuzz this is such a waste of those stuff

Comment

Don't buy the SnowBaby. It is a 999 xtal Teeka. It is a Waste of your hard earned cash. Just an fyi for those of you that are curious about it.
                  Last edited by bath0110; 12-20-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

i remember i bought 600-700 euro of MC packs and 2 weeks later they gave bonedragon eggs away to all lvls as many noob alts as u wished those Bonedragons were sjittin MCs like crazy! many people got a free DK from it i had to pay the full price dont espect R2 to compensate they wont dont count on it sorayad.. that why i quit buying those kind of things like discount packs from the cash shop coz they will buttfc me a week later anyways So Tumbs up for r2 they make themselfs make less money than they could they should be smarter and treath their bulkers nicer now ill be more patient like all none bulkers and not blow my money on sumthing they give away free a week after.. i know i can miss it easly i dont mind big spending but its just the idea that pisses me off so and i will make little donations only from now on ! good job R2
                    Last edited by xDanny; 12-20-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

cuzz it sux hard i spend over 3500$ dollar this week XD and now they do this event not even an anouncement to tell people its coming to get prepared for it to save those xtals cuzz i now miss a lot of **** and this is the last time im going to spend so much for nothing better put something on forum 1 week before its going to happen so people know what is coming not 1 day before you guys patch it.

Comment

Ikr. Last time I cashed, with that mahout event, I sent a fair amount of cash just for another consume event to show up the next day; no longer cash for that reason. Lol. Snow baby, basically the same as a teeka, but no aggravating fail eggs ( that you can get with 60 guild contribution, for free, without cashing).
                        "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

yea lets strike lol boycot them ill join only make as little donations as possible

Comment

This is cool looking pet, like all the questions arising about it being able to morph..if so I will invest a lil cash into getting it.
                            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                            Level: 130
                            Class: Rogue
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                            Guild: Rebels
                            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by SorayaD View Post
                              what about the pays to consume event i just used over 330k xtals and now you do that event cant you give me the stuff from it cuzz this is such a waste of those stuff
                              You seriously couldn't guess they'd have some cashing event for xmas?
                              Seriously?
                              It's your own fault if you didn't have enough common sense to know they'd have either a xtal buying or spending event (they have the spending one) and the possibility of a new mount, pet, and costumes... <sarcasm>It's not like they had any of those things at previous events <end sarcasm>
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X