No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Snowbaby Adoption!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i purchased those xtals yesterday and they never post event 1 week before it happens so no i didnt expect to have such an event

Comment

stats?
      any1 know em?
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

lmao u didnt expect a christmas event right before christmas XD sucks to be you :P
        Can someone post the snowbaby so I can see it please ?
        Server : Aurora Point
        IGN : (S1)4Heals
        Guild : NOYPI
        Class : Priest
        Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
        Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Originally posted by SorayaD View Post
          well i purchased those xtals yesterday and they never post event 1 week before it happens so no i didnt expect to have such an event
          which is why you wait till christmas to buy xtals, if i was a casher i would never fail at cashing

Comment

not mine fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Dinomite07 View Post
              not mine fyi
              soo cute XD would be epic if u could morph it XD
              "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

give me some account... PM ME in FB>>> drix john taytayon

Comment

Originally posted by SorayaD View Post
                  cuzz it sux hard i spend over 3500$ dollar this week XD and now they do this event not even an anouncement to tell people its coming to get prepared for it to save those xtals cuzz i now miss a lot of **** and this is the last time im going to spend so much for nothing better put something on forum 1 week before its going to happen so people know what is coming not 1 day before you guys patch it.
                  Wow 3500$. So OP in the hood.

Comment

Don't buy the SnowBaby. It is a 999 xtal Teeka. It is a Waste of your hard earned cash. Just an fyi for those of you that are curious about it.
                    excuse me but its our own decision if we are goin to buy it or not since you said ''IT IS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY''
                    everyone has a freewill to make a self decision in which doesnt need OTHERS opinion ;P

Comment

Working...
                    X