No announcement yet.

Multiple CS Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is offtopic here but just confused and wondering why do you do so many merges with the crystal saga game but when it comes to wartune you you only merge like 2 servers once a month. Then make about 12 servers a month.

Comment

ATTENTION ALL S57 DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from S52. They are planning to OP everything. I was about to upgrade my Frag and then all of a sudden noones selling anything bc of this stupid server merge. WE JUST MERGED WITH S55. I will list all prices in our server so you know not to buy if they are over this price, beware they may be higher than yours now bc we already merged and you haven't. EW 9G, GMUT 10G, PUC 15G, HW 1.2-1.3G, MUTS 3-10S, FS 65G, PC 1.1-1.4G, FSE 1-2G, BSE 15-18G. ANYTHING over this is OP and if you buy then you are promoting these prices to stay OP. DO NOT BUY S57 MAKE US A BETTER SERVER SINCE THESE S55 ALREADY MESSED IT UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Opaque7 View Post
        ATTENTION ALL S57 DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy from S52. They are planning to OP everything. I was about to upgrade my Frag and then all of a sudden noones selling anything bc of this stupid server merge. WE JUST MERGED WITH S55. I will list all prices in our server so you know not to buy if they are over this price, beware they may be higher than yours now bc we already merged and you haven't. EW 9G, GMUT 10G, PUC 15G, HW 1.2-1.3G, MUTS 3-10S, FS 65G, PC 1.1-1.4G, FSE 1-2G, BSE 15-18G. ANYTHING over this is OP and if you buy then you are promoting these prices to stay OP. DO NOT BUY S57 MAKE US A BETTER SERVER SINCE THESE S55 ALREADY MESSED IT UP.
        You realize your merging with the old servers so like there will be plenty in supply

Comment

I'm happy you gas out he info when it starts so I know when to sleep and for how long. I have the day off work 2mrw so I hope it's only 6 hours or less and not a lot longer. I'm excited to see the new competition that we are joining with. Tails & 41Shots mmmm mmm, some powerhouse's right there.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

And to think, tails only been playing about 3 months...imagine him in another 1-2 months.

Comment

Just want to ask,, is it has anything to do with missing char

Comment

We are currently looking into the missing characters issue. So far it appears to only be affecting servers scheduled for the merge. When we have more information we'll be letting you all know.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

mising char T_T

Comment

Okay everyone, there is good news, and bad news. The Good News is that we've found the problem, and we're currently working on fixing. The Bad News is that its going to take long enough to fix that the server merge will have already started by the time we've got everything repaired. As such, we are now closing the login for all servers taking part in the merge. It will reopen once the merge is completed. Once the merge is done, we'll be having double exp rate and double drop rates for 24 hours due to this issue.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

wow log out for reset and cant log in thanks for the warning they just started seignior too
                      Name: (S52)Shaz
                      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                      Plane: Eidolon 149
                      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                      Mount: Hellwing
                      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                      Zodiac: Max
                      Beast Soul: tiger
                      Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by Opaque7 View Post
                        bottom line ppl will put whatever price they want on what they are selling you can't tell ppl to buy them or not its their own decision so don't bother cause no one is gonna let anyone tell them how to price their items get over it
                        Name: (S52)Shaz
                        Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                        Plane: Eidolon 149
                        Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                        Nobility: Emperor
                        Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                        Mount: Hellwing
                        Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                        Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                        Zodiac: Max
                        Beast Soul: tiger
                        Soul: 1138

Comment

So excited for seig oh well : ) i goto bed goodnight s52!

Double Xp Double Drop rate all day! Sweet deal stormy
                          Server- Plethuran Plains
                          Char Name - (S52)Taken
                          Level - Eidolon level 150
                          Class - Knight
                          Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

U said 1 am Stormaggedon.. I was OMW purgatory

Comment

was doing TG and poof server goes offline. its 12:14am EST. weird no? This post says 1am EST

Comment

On the plus side you will still have Seignor when you log back in tomorrow.
                                Server- Plethuran Plains
                                Char Name - (S52)Taken
                                Level - Eidolon level 150
                                Class - Knight
                                Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Working...
                                X