Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 12/20/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more page for vault and inventory plss
    IGN : Elenore
    Server : (S39)Erie Marsh
    Current Level : 100 (Edo)
    Class : Hybrid priest

“Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.”

:rolleyes:Not a casher ;)

Comment

Another vault page would be handy. So much stuff to store but too little space to store them on.
      Hybrid Ranger
      Monophobia
      120 Eidolon
      Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

First off, no its not my cat. I'm just a fan of Tardar Sauce. (That's her name)

Second, PATCH NOTES ARE UP. We've got a new pet, costumes, the mount, snowmen bosses, and the Crystal Saga Holiday Special. Guaranteed to be better than the Star Wars Holiday Special.

*Warning: Seeing the Star Wars Holiday Special can be hazardous to your health. Please consult a physician before viewing.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Taste of VIP :3
          Dress to Kill

(-quote 10, "Dota Quote")

Server: Kaymo Mountain, Void Encapment, Holorn Cliff
          MainServer: Holorn Cliff
          Name: HumptyDumpty(rogue)^K.M, Tedorin(priest)^V.E, Em(mage)H.C

Comment

Servers S1-S3 are now up at this time.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

storm you around?
              s157 DGoddess

Comment

And it looks like we're going to be bringing down Servers S1-S3 back down for 1 to 2 hours as we've encountered an issue and the devs want to take a crack at fixing it.

Correction: Make that 1 to 2 hours of extended downtime.

Comment

storm can you fix training while you guys are at it please? I am 115 and need the exp, missing training exp sucks. It gives no exp at all at my lvl.
                  s157 DGoddess

Comment

I hope that those events was the fake ones and you guys are going to show us sum love on the real ones that we hope your adding now

Comment

yea where is the xtals packs or double point spending ?!?! and what about a even that gives more than 1 gmut a day o.O? this aint no happy cristmas to me this what i woke up early for? dont u guys want a good danation? i hate snow thats the only thing R2 gives this cristmas

Comment

Okay, servers are back up! Enjoy the holiday events.

Comment

storm can you tell us when you will add 110+ training grounds?
                          s157 DGoddess

Comment

Working...
                          X