Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the costume permanent or not?

Comment

I asked last week to hope heart of eden gets sockets and we got it. finally. somethings are looking good.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Alright I don't want to ruin the Christmas spirit or anything... but I really find it odd when I didn't see any thread or post on this... im from Sullen Dunes server which was merged 1 day before. We were promised 24 hour 2x exp n 2x drop rate after the merge, but even after today's maintenance I have STILL YET TO SEE ANY 2X EXP FOR THE PERIOD I WAS ONLINE UNTIL NOW. And it was mentioned the gem mines will be reset at midnight after the merge, but THEY DID NOT. Can GMs please give a response on these matters.

From an customer who is losing her trust in r2 company.

Comment

<--- use shield ,hoe socketable? so idc? xD
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
          Sever:Lycanmarsh
          Level:Eidolon Lv80+
          Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
          Class:Knight

Broken Realm
          IGN: darksidepk
          Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
          Level: Lv 40+
          Guild: None Yet o.o
          Class:Paladin

Comment

Gross. No new server. -.- R2 just lost **** loads of money.
            Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
            Server: ---
            Class: Priest
            Wings: ---
            Pet: ---

Comment

new server pls T_T

Comment

Are the bosses supposed to not be harmed by magic attack? A 116lvl Eidolon mage with 31k MATK can't lower its HP!! Is it not 3rd time such a boss appeared?! Isn't it the type of bosses I shouting against just few days back?

I wonder why not mages can get a compensation when they can't even kill these bosses of the event!

p.s If anyone know where I can make my complain heard more please pm me.

Comment

Can you fix the bug allowing us to go to Bloodfang Village when your not level 40

Comment

Crystal Ladder Challanges and Bounty Hunting from an old event still show as available for me...

Comment

hi why i cant log in to game when i go to start i load and not stop ther whet i need do to pls

Comment

Originally posted by Reami View Post
                        Crystal Ladder Challanges and Bounty Hunting from an old event still show as available for me...
                        same thing for me

Comment

Gift

OH NO

Comment

xmass event

This event seem to be awsome to start with then after u have done quests thats the event over!! well the best part anyways card gift suck for the amount of work you get mostly sperion shards thay r useless unless ur very high lv and u need 20x for 1 rod so is a wast of invent room once again not alot for low lv or new ppl thought thay come up with something that would make u want to stay and farm so apart from the quests that can be done in an hour we have to hope that we get a better event thay gave us a bunch of quests to last us 2 weeks did i say thay can be done in an hour!! lol i guess thay didnt give any thought to this event!! COME ON R2 YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS!! ((wish youall an happy xmass))

Comment

Comment

NEED HELPING WITH STUFF IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME ADD ME
                                Dedrix Lvl 61 knight sever (43)
                                Wings Extreme fire wings II

Comment

Working...
                                X