Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Alvin View Post
    [Activity] BOSS Terminator
    Duration: 7/6 – 7/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, defeat 20 bosses in any Lvl. 30+ dungeon every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.
    why 165 and 175 dungeon boss not counted?

Comment

Like Disguy said, can someone make a guide for Supreme Rebirth? I want to see how many crystals total it takes, i.e. if you need the Supreme Pearls just to rebirth or for each level. I don't want to rebirth and get stuck at level 1 because I can't afford it

Comment

it takes 10.800 and 10p jst to rebirth.... and yo can do it times... so have fn overdoing it ... let's say now i remember why i was happy i got lvl 180 finally....
        Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
        Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
        Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
        Pets: A Lot!!
        Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
        Wings: DF - Prom
        Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
        Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
        Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
          it takes 10.800 and 10p jst to rebirth.... and yo can do it times... so have fn overdoing it ... let's say now i remember why i was happy i got lvl 180 finally....
          the cost to rebirth is affordable np. What people wanna know is that if it will cost to lvl more after rebirth, it shows it has a supreme rebirth lvl with added stats r2 love to make us pay for stats so will that cost per lvl. Or does the stored up exp it has on bottom allow us to lvl up freely?

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post

the cost to rebirth is affordable np. What people wanna know is that if it will cost to lvl more after rebirth, it shows it has a supreme rebirth lvl with added stats r2 love to make us pay for stats so will that cost per lvl. Or does the stored up exp it has on bottom allow us to lvl up freely?
            Based on someone who rb'd on our server (already lvl 90+ their toon and their supreme rb system is lvl 1) the supreme rb lvl is actually just the system that u need to cash over and over to lvl, he's still classed as Eidolon after this rb tho so seems pretty pointless if ur not gonna cash tons for the system lvls otherwise getting ur toon to 175 again will be a real pain with no elites and basically nothing gained.
            Last edited by xPrototypeT; 07-07-2017, 05:29 PM.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

whats the cost of each supreme rebirth lvl? it can't be 10k each time for just +500atk and def and 200 attribute points. Plz don't let it be that high

The point of cashing is to show off a little hope they fix the title to show whos going supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                whats the cost of each supreme rebirth lvl? it can't be 10k each time for just +500atk and def and 200 attribute points. Plz don't let it be that high

The point of cashing is to show off a little hope they fix the title to show whos going supreme
                that idk, all he said was that next lvl is just same stat again so i assume he implied costs the same

Comment

its the same cost but the stats are double so you be getting +1000atk and def and 400 attribute points plus you can buy the supreme exp pearls that you can use to lvl up with

Update the infuse takes all the exp you gain n puts its in the pool while you can use the capsule or just extract from the pool towards leveling so pretty much u can pay 1k each time to gain a few lvls or you can gain 1 lvl per time every few seconds for free
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by skybluedrag; 07-13-2017, 02:12 AM.
                  CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                  Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                  Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                  Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                  Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                  Server: S21
                  Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                  Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                  Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                  Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post
                    its the same cost but the stats are double so you be getting +1000atk and def and 400 attribute points plus you can buy the supreme exp pearls that you can use to lvl up with
                    ic not too bad then, question is how far does the supreme go cuz 200 > 400 > 800 > 1600 > 3200 > 6400 > 12800 (+100% soul) gets a bit out of hand with those attributes #24

Comment

Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post
                      This last bit about using the exp pearls to lvl is i think is wrong. You use the pearls to fuse the supreme exp capsule. Its what i did then you can use that for a boost of exp.
                      Sky blue dragon did you try the extract thing? does that also give you boost of exp?

Comment

All that does is takes your current exp along with infuse into the pool and u gotta use 10 supreme capsule to obtain a 100,000,000 exp capsule
                        CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                        Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                        Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                        Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                        Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                        Server: S21
                        Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                        Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                        Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                        Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

so do you still get the normal attribute points for lvling up like befor?

Ok so i answered my own question by just rebirthing... yes you get stats
                          and yes the extract does work and proves how crazy r2 is... it gives 100 exp at lvl 1 it goes higher for extrats the higher lvl you are

Only made it to lvl 80 with one exp capsule and full extract so if you gonna rb and can afford it make more capsules
                          Last edited by Disguy; 07-09-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I filled the EXP pool to 3.7B and got to LV107 with it.... no capsules... gonna RB again when I hit LV180 to see how the stat boosts go... if they go up by 2X each time then they system will get OP but you'll spend forever leveling unless you get loads of torches...cuz LV162+ is a nightmare...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

same event 3

Comment

Originally posted by sheyz20 View Post
                                same event 3
                                cuz this post was last week, DUH
                                Crystal Saga
                                IGN:Papuru
                                Server:Celestial Haven
                                Guild:BrimStone
                                Class:Beastmaster
                                Level: Too Pro, Too Noob