[Patch Notes] 7/13 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragkin.ae View Post
    Yeah where i KanaDT, r you making fool of us?
    -Gilbert Gottfried voice- you fool!

But in all honesty, most people just want an answer on the situation. Or at least have some notification that the question has been forwarded. At the end, the earliest we can get an answer is Monday. However, I doubt this problem will blow over with how many people this affects; especially a cash system being changed. It's one thing to update if an obvious glitch occurs(like anima when it was first released,) It's another to have this system work the way it's been for a good half a year and suddenly change it after people invested quite the sum into it.

Comment

i haven't playing this game for few days now since r2 messed up diviner. I don't feel like doing dungeons since i know it will take double the time it usually takes. C'mon, when u reach that certain lvel u will really need movement speed to do all dungeons. That's the main reason i cashed for the system. So what? No mods? No explaination? Then better leave this game for good..

Comment

Then why apply to be a moderator of this server if ur even busy with something?

Comment

Originally posted by letfire2 View Post
          Then why apply to be a moderator of this server if ur even busy with something?
          Life happens. It puts a strain on their section (reason why I've volunteered to return to assist with general support), but no moderator can be blamed for things that come up in real life.

If any others think they can take on the job, they can apply to be a moderator here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...on-thread-v3-0
          Last edited by Reverie; 07-16-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

we just want a answer reverie, r2 cant change a system without alert us........

Comment

Originally posted by azmodansaga View Post
              If you've been around long enough, you'll pick up that R2 does very much do such things. And quite frequently.

If I see KanaDT in the work room, I'll ask her to check in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by azmodansaga View Post
                True , if i dont like the answer, ill consider this as scamming, taking away our stats which we cashed on it, sheesh,is this how r2 is desperate in money,and i can say so that they are. Most of the system needs cashing. for example that ancient wings,mount,pixie,ginie,supreme rebirth and the zodiac pets,etc . really? And those prices ughh, i cant say anything anymore, just makes me mad.it will be even greater if they fix diviner as soon as possible. like a whole week, too lazy doing dungeon,ladder and stuff coz i dont have enough speed. pls respond as soon as possible

Any benifits on being a moderator?
                Last edited by Reverie; 07-17-2017, 03:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by letfire2 View Post
                  Any benifits on being a moderator?
                  The virtual glimmer of joy in the responses of the players you help.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    which is rare.. most the time only get blamed.. lol.. feel ur pain rev.. GL
                    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post

which is rare.. most the time only get blamed.. lol.. feel ur pain rev.. GL
                      Quite accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        I'll have quite the glimmer of joy once I got my items lost in rollback back and all the priests in CS would also once priest level 165 & 175 weapons are finally bought into the game

Enough joy to last you life times!
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xprototypet View Post

i'll have quite the glimmer of joy once i got my items lost in rollback back and all the priests in cs would also once priest level 165 & 175 weapons are finally bought into the game

enough joy to last you life times!
                          lmao ..................
                          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                          X