Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled on July 20th @ 2:00 AM EDT (10:00 PM PDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapikobong View Post
    im not playing a game and work hard on my toon just so i can farm.. thats called COMPETITION AND FIGHTING SPIRIT".. game dies without it..
    Have to disagree with you saying the game dies without competition, most of us that still play are pve. I only see the low levels farming honor in seng nowadays. haven't had a fun "pvp" in so long that I can't even remember o.o. It's hard to have fun pvp since most people quit due to either the "ancient" systems all requiring you spend loads of $ or the 150 map being gone. Barely anyone competes anymore.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post

pvp is dead cause ppl like u who give up too easily.. stronger opponent just mean more work more effort more fun? only 1 click to get back to life and try again..
      One does not simply "work" more to compete than a maller lol. That's foolishness.

Comment

You can't farm to out do a maller stat wise, just gotta be a Priest or play smart cuz suck at pvp :P

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

Have to disagree with you saying the game dies without competition, most of us that still play are pve. I only see the low levels farming honor in seng nowadays. haven't had a fun "pvp" in so long that I can't even remember o.o. It's hard to have fun pvp since most people quit due to either the "ancient" systems all requiring you spend loads of $ or the 150 map being gone. Barely anyone competes anymore.
        I agree with you, we haven't had pvp in like years it's just the odd person KOSing another cuz they said some things or something another(but even then it's normally some nub with x stat talking trash to someone with like 3x that stat, too much of a joke to consider it pvp) and yeah more people quit when elites disappeared than people came back because of it.
        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 07-15-2017, 06:46 AM.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

bullied since my 1st day playing.. why do you think i still survive till now? yeah not just effort.. need brain and patience also..
          - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Looking forward to the merge, should be exciting.
            IGN: (ne)Fenterra
            Server: S25
            Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
            Hobbies: ????????
            Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
              Looking forward to the merge, should be exciting.
              better be, im bored af
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

*chant *chant *chant calling the dead.. WAKE UP!!!
                - Strongest Non Casher -

Comment

Hope the maintenance for the merge will be short or within the specified amount of time being said, unlike the previous maintenance that took almost 8 hrs or more

Comment

fix the diviner instead of merging.

Comment

Sorry to bust your balls damn84 but Alt18 is correct...
                      No matter how hard non cashiers try specially newly registered theyll be just treated as dust if they dont try and spend cash at this game.
                      Money is the one keeping the game on.

In short you need to spend too. if u cant then just suck it up and do what you do best. Its not just Pvp we enjoy. But the program itself.

Comment

They should of scheduled the merge along with maint so the servers aren't offline twice in a day

Comment

hard to explain to no brainer..
                          - Strongest Non Casher -

Comment

Damn, bugged . It can't log in even the server show online.

Comment

yeahhh. agree. cant log in

Comment

Failed to connect to server? ***? is bugged? s1...

Comment

Working...
                                X