Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled on July 20th @ 2:00 AM EDT (10:00 PM PDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] CS Server Merge Scheduled on July 20th @ 2:00 AM EDT (10:00 PM PDT)

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, July 20th at 2:00 AM EDT (10:00 PM PDT). These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:
    (S1-4.S5.S7-9.S16.S20.S52S55.S57S59.DPS1-3.joyos6-8)+(S25.S28.S30.S31.S34.S38.S43.S46.S47.S51,ugh,kong)will be merged together.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    Last edited by R2_Alvin; 07-13-2017, 04:05 AM.

nice so we're expecting to be alive once more due to merge, hopefully....

Comment

finallyyyyyyyy
      - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

whoop whoop happy dances all round :-D

Comment

poor (S1-4.S5.S7-9.S16.S20.S52S55.S57S59.DPS1-3.joyos6-8) our server is full of cheater lol. sad for you guys

Comment

Why is the S25 server group always getting merges. They have 4 non r2-based servers and now they get an additional 20? Share some merges with the rest of us lol :P
            Last edited by R233264282; 07-13-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post
              Why is the S25 server group always getting merges. They have 4 non r2-based servers and now they get an additional 20? Share some merges with the rest of us lol :P
              The two server groups listed for this merge are the last of the US East PvP group, so it makes sense why they would merge. From hereon, the only multi-server groups that exist are the PvE servers.

Comment

Dont care if they are cheater or god.. useless if they dont have balls.. hoping for a fun fights..

Comment

Originally posted by Sapikobong View Post
                  Dont care if they are cheater or god.. useless if they dont have balls.. hoping for a fun fights..
                  gl, most of the pvpers will just mall/cash, whatever you want to call it to the point where you cant kill them anymore. pvp is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

gl, most of the pvpers will just mall/cash, whatever you want to call it to the point where you cant kill them anymore. pvp is dead
                    pvp is dead cause ppl like u who give up too easily.. stronger opponent just mean more work more effort more fun? only 1 click to get back to life and try again..
                    Last edited by damn84; 07-14-2017, 06:42 AM. Reason: there is a typo
                    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post

pvp is dead cause ppl like u who give up too easily.. stronger opponent just mean more work more effort more fun? only 1 click to get back to life and try again..

"give up" on what exactly? I stopped pvping long time ago because its cancer now. Most people who pvp don't have the mind set to do it, they get butthurt when they die. Some people just cant take dying so they cash their hearts out and then have the nerve to challenge you when its clearly pointless. Cant think of a single pvp player on the server who I can respect but then again the only ones who join pvp events nowadays are players who need honor. I'm pve because nobody respects fun pvp, they take it too seriously.

Comment

lol what's ur stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post

"give up" on what exactly? I stopped pvping long time ago because its cancer now. Most people who pvp don't have the mind set to do it, they get butthurt when they die. Some people just cant take dying so they cash their hearts out and then have the nerve to challenge you when its clearly pointless. Cant think of a single pvp player on the server who I can respect but then again the only ones who join pvp events nowadays are players who need honor. I'm pve because nobody respects fun pvp, they take it too seriously.
                          When tons of people left after they disabled the elite drops, so did most of fun players, now CS is game where malling is common and seeing people upgrade something like 5 times isn't much a surprise. Pvp is pretty much dead in a sense of fighting for fun. I used to one shot players who can now one shot me, it's ridiculous but im not going to resort to cashing hard or malling just so I can do the same. Just calling it how I see it, it's just honorless pvp if u ask me.

Comment

honorless pvp.. good if they want to do it with honor.. but even if not i wont complaint and just keep facing it.. PVP is war.. all fair in love and war..
                            so is giving up and running away more honorable?
                            Originally posted by waystallker View Post

lol what's ur stats?
                            so so.. i can 1 hit some but most can 1 hit me.. but so what? this is a game.. i can revive countless time with 1 click only and try again.. im just not good at giving up..
                            im not playing a game and work hard on my toon just so i can farm.. thats called COMPETITION AND FIGHTING SPIRIT".. game dies without it..
                            Last edited by Reverie; 07-14-2017, 11:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

so so.. i can 1 hit some but most can 1 hit me.. but so what? this is a game.. i can revive countless time with 1 click only and try again.. im just not good at giving up..
                              im not playing a game and work hard on my toon just so i can farm.. thats called COMPETITION AND FIGHTING SPIRIT".. game dies without it..
                              lol no amount of farming will compete with mallers. You'd have to spend all your time on the game even to keep up. U can spend a week farming a stack of dc when they can get the same for2 bucks. Constantly reviving to get 1 shot isn't going to help. I cant kill a maxed out toon simply because I kept trying lol that's ridiculous. If you rely on death odor then I wouldn't even consider that pvp. By the sound of it u have some good pvp going on in your server lol we don't. "competition" is who can cheat the most for us. I'm not going to resort to cheating so I can kill others, I feel no satisfaction killing people with stats I didn't obtain the right way.

Comment

Working...
                              X