Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 7/20 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing sofar on the soul lamps... and the description is vague... What's the Level range? When it says monsters does that mean normal ones or bosses? tsk...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

wheres the start of the new system? It says i gotta do the soul cultivation guidance quest?

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
        wheres the start of the new system? It says i gotta do the soul cultivation guidance quest?
        u can claim the quest from channeler in sg( the npc from which u get reiki and it is locaed near crag portal). but then I had no luck to complete it today. someone on our server did the quests but he says nothing happened
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

Comment

For me its not there lvl95 supreme rb. So its got a lvl cap for the quest or broken for supreme rb

Comment

Got a lamp drop from my 5th EH run... system seems to be another one like imbue... add stats to your gear...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Well it add stats to one piece of gear anyways it only adds to the damn talisman and boots for some reason... And its expensive again why am i not surprised. R2 dev you screwed over alot of cashers who paid into the diviner system what makes you think anyone is willing to keep paying into systems like this that you will change later on

Comment

It says require lvl 80 from channeler

Game:Crystal Saga
                Server: (15) Aquatic Crypts Server
                Class: Priest
                Plane:Mortal
                Lvl:63
                Guild: The Spartans
                Honor: Baron
                Tenets: maxed
                Divine Favor: maxed

Comment