No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 7/20 10:00 pm EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 7/20 10:00 pm EDT

Greetings,

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S25, S28, S30, S31, S34, S38, S43, S46, S47, S51, S52, S55, S57, & S59] will undergo an emergency maintenance on 7/20 10:00 pm EDT. It is expected to last 30 minutes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

-The R2Games Team

What Happen why maintenace.

Comment

Originally posted by adohnis View Post
      What Happen why maintenace.
      Several players' Friend Lists were bugged post-merge.

Comment

the response for account issues are too fast this days. Thank You R2
        Im a fan of Alvin and Reverie

KUDOS more power to R2

Comment

yeah good.. if only r2 not using broken clock.. please fix ur clock first before fixing friendlist..
          - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Several players' Friend Lists were bugged post-merge.
            Everyone on S25s friend list was wiped and even after maint, its still wiped(besides the people added after the merge)
            Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

Everyone on S25s friend list was wiped and even after maint, its still wiped(besides the people added after the merge)
              Is there a screenshot handy?

Comment

Is there a screenshot handy?
                screenshot of what exactly? An empty friends list?
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

lol yeah R2 needs a visual description of what an empty friends list means lol. good god
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

screenshot of what exactly? An empty friends list?
                    Correct, with the server timestamp. Reason being is that the emergency maintenance was intended to fix said bug and if it wasn't, they need an updated report.

Comment

Correct, with the server timestamp. Reason being is that the emergency maintenance was intended to fix said bug and if it wasn't, they need an updated report.
                      I had over 100 on my friends list before. the 18 I have now are from me resending requests

Comment

I had over 100 on my friends list before. the 18 I have now are from me resending requests
                        Usually a bigger snippet is required, but I will see if the team is convinced with the tiny clip you've provided. Can you also PM your IGN with the server marker included should I be asked to provide said information?

Comment

Usually a bigger snippet is required, but I will see if the team is convinced with the tiny clip you've provided. Can you also PM your IGN with the server marker included should I be asked to provide said information?
                          sure o.o ...................
                          Last edited by R21507247; 07-23-2017, 12:21 PM. Reason: ummm stufffs

Comment

Working...
                          X