Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    hehe I guess this is unusual.

Heh tbh they should do this every week so that you dun think if it's worth tha gamble to cash to use the Xtals during a bad P2C and risk accidentally using a load...
    +1 hope they do this more often.. afraid to do anything before maintence incase it will be used in event.. if doing after usually not much done especially if late maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
      Many people died in SG because they were killed by the enemy summoned to the soul lamp.(blood soul lamp,original spirit lamp,original soul lamp, for soul cultivation system)
      Please fix it so that it can not be used in SG
      but,It is confirmed that it can be used in other places. crypt,wrangle,ioB,,,etc
      The sellers in sg1 is currently decreasing due to this soul lamp. Instead of afk-ing for a longer time while vending shops, many players doesn't open their shops because this will waste their time and effort. So in return, many players who don't have crystal cannot buy the items they want through gold. This will gonna result in dying "shop" that vends in starglade. Please take an action so other player can still set shops in SG while in afk mode

Comment

how long does the weekly maintenance last?

Comment

3-2 hour usualy

Comment

Love this event! Now i can max my holy favor <3

Regarding the soul cultivation mobs which can be summoned in SG i think this will be a problem mostly in newer servers because the mobs are too strong (a toon with million atk stat will take few hits to kill it) and most players are used to having weak and low level vendors (because all they will do is vend anyway, no need to upgrade). What some players do in my server is guard their vendor now, i do it too.
            And if this system will stay like this, i might just use an OP vendor with decent defense so it won't die.

The business must keep going.. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by ERRruption View Post
              Love this event! Now i can max my holy favor <3

Regarding the soul cultivation mobs which can be summoned in SG i think this will be a problem mostly in newer servers because the mobs are too strong (a toon with million atk stat will take few hits to kill it) and most players are used to having weak and low level vendors (because all they will do is vend anyway, no need to upgrade). What some players do in my server is guard their vendor now, i do it too.
              And if this system will stay like this, i might just use an OP vendor with decent defense so it won't die.

The business must keep going.. >.<
              it can not be summon in SG. good fixed!

Comment

Hmm...only the option to hide the top icons this week then? heh that's good...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

good they added the option to hide the icons. and fixed the summoning soul lamps in sg, i can't summon a soul lamp anywhere now i've tried in dungeons and in high lvl towns and in outside areas. So where do we open them now?
                  Supreme rebirth still doesn't display as supreme still shows eidolon
                  Last edited by Disguy; 08-03-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Are the soul lamps not allowing you to summon the mob at all?
                    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

nope i tried in puratory and exelorn hollows where i found them. moved to starglade and tree of life, and the surrounding maps around the dungeons and town

Comment

I will have this issue forwarded.
                        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I have been trying to also open the lamps everywhere I used to. and they will not open at all now. before you have everyone getting killed off in sg overnight due to someone opening them to clear out the venders so they can set up their alts in shops. now we can't open them at all

Comment

Lamps are able to be opened in Cragstone.

Comment

Originally posted by deadgrimthanatos View Post
                              Lamps are able to be opened in Cragstone.
                              Cragstone only? OK,That's good enough.
                              dont need to correct that any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X