8/17 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    The rewards are decent enough but you can bug on F3 and not be able to progress... and relogging will kick you even if the other member's on the floor with you...

Guess I'll add this:
    1st floor has immunity to physical attacks.
    2nd floor is immune to Magic attacks.
    3rd floor summons monsters that will bug if hit with frost getting you stuck on the floor...
    4th floor can only be killed with the "icy needle" that you have to claim from the F3 NPC... also the boss has a skill that 1shots you...
    5th floor has a drag and also has temporary on and off rebound.

Rewards er... from what I've found on 2 chars...
    1st floor gives 1 Original Soul, 1 Life Soul, and 3 Ancient Feathers.
    2nd gives 2 Chaos Warlord Crystals, 2 Pet Ares Crystals, and 3 Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystals.
    3rd gives 5 Ancient Mount Upgrade Tokens, 3 Hero Pebbles, and 2 (Chaos) Pet Ares Crystals.
    4th gives 1 Transfer Note, 2 Greater Pearl Of Wisdom, and 5 Talisman Stones.
    5th gives 1 (Legend) Pet Ares Crystal, 4 Divine Hearts, 5 Talisman Stones, 2 Transfer Notes and 10 Original Spirits.

Ofc every dropped item is bound... heh cuz this is R2.

Er.. other than that... I'd say around 400K attack and 300K Def (60%) is needed to survive there without dying alot... even then F4 and 5 will kill you alot from what I saw with an alt stronger than that...
    ok so two days in a row this has happened to me where one of the members gets bug or both do... please fix the issue and maybe give everyone another attempt for it?... that would be ideal...hope to see a patch note for it.. ty

Comment

No, I dont think it's a bug. All the members must be on the same floor when killing the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
        No, I dont think it's a bug. All the members must be on the same floor when killing the boss.
        It;s a bug. Both me and a my knight friend was on F3, when we both killed the boss. I was party lead, and I was able to go to F4, but all she saw as options was "Return to Starglade". She didn't get the option to get the needle and shield, nor the option to go to the next floor.

Comment

Originally posted by kastrum View Post

It;s a bug. Both me and a my knight friend was on F3, when we both killed the boss. I was party lead, and I was able to go to F4, but all she saw as options was "Return to Starglade". She didn't get the option to get the needle and shield, nor the option to go to the next floor.
          is a bug , i was party lead my partener was with me when i kill boss , my partener is go to next lv and me i return on sg ... PL and i dont was able to go to next lvl
          ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Working...
          X