[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 1/10 – 1/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The point system is back! For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 Point for every 1 Crystal purchased (purchase 1,000 Crystal, receive 1,000 Points). Players will then be able to exchangethese points for certain items, but remember to spend your points before they reset back to zero at the end of the promotion!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pointschart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1734076
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

ty for supporting r2
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Just for casher !!

Comment

ik someone who would cash alot for that last item on the list #05
        Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

If only I could get 100 bucks before the 16th. I'd only be able to manage 50. Not enough for what I want. >=(

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothFFVII View Post
            ik someone who would cash alot for that last item on the list #05
            going for 250therion phoenix,
            good luck then
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Haha, 250 therion? If I'm doing my math correctly, have fun coming up with $25,000 XD

Comment

More freaking casher events. What about some freaking good events for non cashers. This game is so unfair for the non cashers. R2 is more worried about making money then the enjoyment of the game for everyone. Sorry to say it's absolutely pathetic that they only care about money. What about all the damn glitches that still haven't been fixed? What about the horrible lag? Really R2 you need to stop catering to strictly cash players

Comment

It's funny, Shell, because they could remove HW, MUT, shards, and every other thing from dungeons that make you good and force you to pay for them. Do they? No. You can get 90% of the best stuff without cashing, so if you'd stop complaining and quit acting like you're something special, you'd see there IS stuff in-game for non-cashers. They are able to keep servers up BECAUSE of cashers, so it really is only fair that the cashers get events. Deal with it or leave.

Comment

Its all about how much money we spend.. you give us **** for events... more shards nobody uses.. then the point system, like its a big deal? NOT!

Comment

150 points for 1 E-wing, 50 crystal for 1 E-wing........

Stupidity at its finest

Comment

I bought 20 dollars of crystal before reset gaaaah x.x
                        IGN: RaineBear
                        Server: (S41)Amethyst Forest
                        Guild: EviL
                        Class: Hybrid Priest
                        Husband: [S37]Hooley
                        Level: 77 Scion
                        Pets: Baby Angel, Super Demon,
                        Bone Dragon, Crimson Werewolf,
                        and Ghastly Reaper

Comment

Originally posted by DaedalusLydax View Post
                          Haha, 250 therion? If I'm doing my math correctly, have fun coming up with $25,000 XD
                          my pheonix was less than 100$ :P

Comment

yes, there is a 3:1 ratio of points to crystals. They have been adjusting and tweaking this point event trying to find the right dynamic. The last one didn't work where you got a pack that could be something that you wanted but maybe not. This seems a little better but I'm not sure what was wrong with the 1:1 ratio they tried months ago.

And this is a promotion, not an activity. Promotions are used to promote crystal purchase so it is for cashers. There are events/activities for non-cashers

Comment

and why is this stupidity?

Comment

Working...
                              X