• Mysterious Man
    • Treasure Hunt
    Promotions:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Point of Interest
    • Special Discount
    • Treasure Box

[Activity] Boundless Charm
    Duration: 1/4 – 1/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, exchange 100 Charm points for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Vidalian Legends
    Duration: 1/4- 1/10 23:59 (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Description: For the following week, attend in the Vidalian Legends 5 times daily for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Roses Are Red
    Description: During the event, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a Rose seed, once per day. Plant the seed in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your own Rose Bush. You will get 100-200 roses after 15 minutes and exchange them for some items by Quartermaster.

[Activity] Mysterious Man
    Description: For the following week, a Mysterious Man will appear in Starglade (L1) every day.
    a. Find him to get a Lucky Pack once per day. The Lucky Pack may or may not contain Quartermaster Token x1. Wish you luck!
    b. You can also spend 6 Gold to purchase Torch x1 up to 3 times per day from him.

[Activity] Treasure Hunt
    Duration:
    1/4 – 1/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+
    Description: During the event, players may visit the Quartermaster to receive a Treasure Map, once per day. Follow the hints provided by the map to find Token x1.

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Duration: 1/4 - 1/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level requirement: None
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      The pack contains: Excellent Gems Coupon x3

[Promotion] Point of Interest
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 32 points for every Crystal purchased.
      All points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Special Discounts
      Description: During the event, a special discount shop will be available, go buy yourself some discounted wings related items!
      Otherworld Key (LOT ? +) Original: 180 Now: 55
      Legend Puncher (LOT ? +) Original: 350 Now: 112
      Lvl. 7 Hero Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Pure Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Pivot Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Force Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Wit Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Balanced Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Lvl. 7 Anger Spirit Original: 1200 Now: 384
      Superior Gems Coupon Original: 3000 Now: 960

[Promotion] Treasure Box
      Description: During the event, get a Treasure Box every time you recharge a multiple of 500 Crystal (including 500 Crystal). You can view your Crystal recharge amount and receive the Treasure Box at the Quartermaster in Starglade.
      Double click the Treasure Box for a chance to obtain massive shop items, you even have a chance to get a 5000 Crystal Card, or rare items like Therion!

Treasure Box contains:
      Content Chance
      5000 Crystal Card x1 2%
      Therion x1 2%
      Otherworld Key (LOT ? +) x2 10%
      Legend Puncher (LOT ? +) x2 15%
      Superior Gems Coupon x1 15%
      Lvl. 7 Hero Spirit x1 15%
      Lvl. 7 Pure Spirit x1 20%
      Lvl. 7 Pivot Spirit x1 21%

Comment

r2 .. !!! its already 2018 .. why not change Event its the same last year bruhh!! .. Make it worth and exciting especially the game itself .. I hope you guys update Fate shop Price too, Old items still same price not even worth to spend ... poor r2 ..

Comment

I'm a tad confused... special discounts on here says sperion gems, but in game, it shows PETS are discounted this week. Y'all got my hopes up. :<
          S99- Starflyer
          Guild- ChaosTribe
          Class- BeastMaster
          I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Originally posted by Starflyer View Post
            I'm a tad confused... special discounts on here says sperion gems, but in game, it shows PETS are discounted this week. Y'all got my hopes up. :<
            Unfortunately, Henry does not proof read his announcements. He simply copy and pastes and runs out. When there is conflicting information, the details in-game is the one to go with.

Comment

Ok, ty Reverie. I found the sperion discounts at the QM. There's 2 special discounts this week. The sperion gems are discounted, however, when I clicked on the one to test (before recharging) it showed the level 7 Balance as needing 600 xtal instead of the 300 some it says. ;x is that a bug or are the prices wrong? I don't mind if it IS 600, it's still cheaper, but... wrong info is wrong info.
              S99- Starflyer
              Guild- ChaosTribe
              Class- BeastMaster
              I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Originally posted by Starflyer View Post
                Ok, ty Reverie. I found the sperion discounts at the QM. There's 2 special discounts this week. The sperion gems are discounted, however, when I clicked on the one to test (before recharging) it showed the level 7 Balance as needing 600 xtal instead of the 300 some it says. ;x is that a bug or are the prices wrong? I don't mind if it IS 600, it's still cheaper, but... wrong info is wrong info.
                If I recall correctly, the discounted price stands, but you must have the original worth of crystals in your pocket. For example, if the gem is normally worth 600 crystals, and 300 is the current discount, the system is set-up in an odd way where it mandates that you have the 600 crystals in hand. This was the case with some other Fate Shop exchanges, and may or may not be the same case here.

Comment

Ok ty so much You made my day!
                  S99- Starflyer
                  Guild- ChaosTribe
                  Class- BeastMaster
                  I'm a friendly troll

Comment

any info about the cursed warlord pet and its skills plz and ty

Comment

Working...
                    X