CS Server Merge Scheduled at March 22nd 02:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] CS Server Merge Scheduled at March 22nd 02:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, March 22nd at 02:00 AM EDT. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US West Servers:

(S74 S76 S79 S80 S83 S84 S86 S88 S90 S92 S94 S96 S104 S107 S109 S111 S113+S115 )will be merged together.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-14-2018, 10:06 PM. Reason: Typo corrected.

Note for whichever Moderator sees this first, the above post is incorrect. The S73 server cluster is not part of the US WEST servers and should not be included in the above stated list. This has happened at least once before. Any chance it could be corrected and for R2Henry to be made aware that he should change his copy and paste before posting next time. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
      Note for whichever Moderator sees this first, the above post is incorrect. The S73 server cluster is not part of the US WEST servers and should not be included in the above stated list. This has happened at least once before. Any chance it could be corrected and for R2Henry to be made aware that he should change his copy and paste before posting next time. Thank you.
      I have corrected the information.

Comment

Nice

Comment

when u guys gonna add something on PVE East S12 cluster..

Comment

Please find some active Moderator.

Comment

ewartmj1 They're working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ewartmj1 View Post
                Please find some active Moderator.
                Is there something you needed?
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You don't have to spam the same question ewartmj1 - And i replied to you on PM MemoryLane

Comment

merge done but login problem need to be fix
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R2337983638 View Post
                      merge done but login problem need to be fix
                      I have tested S111 and did not experience any login issues. Are you still having trouble?

Comment

Working...
                      X