No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled at April 19th 02:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh we are friendly on the S73 cluster.... hardly any pvp at all. I think you will all enjoy the merge.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

quit, and repeat on a new server, only way r2 get any money now is from server jumpers, easier to pvp in early stages than late with all the max chi and what not
      lol I don't blame em, pvp was actually fun when you're weak, skill was necessary. Kinda sad that r2 has to merge the latest server as a new server just got released. Cash for a month then quit that server, wonder if people will actually make that a cycle for themselves...
      Maybe r2's not getting as much money as they used too so they're speeding up the merging process lol who knows
      Originally posted by yahara.azara View Post
      Oh we are friendly on the S73 cluster.... hardly any pvp at all. I think you will all enjoy the merge.
      every server has is toxic side lol
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-14-2018, 05:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

lol I don't blame em, pvp was actually fun when you're weak, skill was necessary. Kinda sad that r2 has to merge the latest server as a new server just got released. Cash for a month then quit that server, wonder if people will actually make that a cycle for themselves...
        Maybe r2's not getting as much money as they used too so they're speeding up the merging process lol who knows

every server has is toxic side lol
        yup and doesn't matter if it's 'friendly' if there's no player base to be friendly with
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

+1 +1 +1 +1

Comment

Working...
          X